Don't like the feeling of movement :(

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
This is the first time I've had an anterior placenta, all of my others were posterior.
The movements have really stepped up a notch over the last 2 days (which is great) but I'm struggling with the way it feels.
It doesn't feel like before (obviously because of the placenta).
You know when you need a number 2 and your bowel moves?? It kinda feels like that. Then at other times it feels like my cervix is being prodded, all the movements are really really low. I feel like I can feel them in my lady tunnel.
It makes me feel a bit nauseous at times, like when you go over a hump in the road????

Anyone else finding this??? xxx

This is exactly what mine is like, I also have an anterior placenta, but the last couple days I've been feeling proper kicks, rather than feeling like Im about to poop my pants!

That's what I feel like!!! Like I need a poo!!! Hopefully as it gets stronger it will fell better. At the moment it feels like bowel spasms and it's not nice xx

So much nicer to have a posterior placenta :( x

I found this at first, really didnt like it. It's not so bad now, but every now and then it feels like LO is scratching the insides of me on the ride side.. Really weird!

It just feels like I've got an upset stomach at times x

Movements have just stepped up a gear for me too over the last couple of days. I've also got an anterior placenta and it really does feel like a churning feeling. Also when bubsy moves over towards my bladder it makes me need the loo INSTANTLY! Just been on a 5hr car journey which was fun :(
I also get this feeling like something drops down in me really heavily when I stand up to walk anywhere... soooo weird!

I have an anterior placenta too and I know what you mean about it feeling like going over bumps in road! I just thought that was normal but obviously with an anterior placenta I guess it cushions them somewhat!! So far i've only felt one proper kick but most of the time its doing dances on my cervix. If i get up and walk about it usually moves it and feels a bit better! Hope your LO starts to move in a more acceptable ;) way soon.

Movements have just stepped up a gear for me too over the last couple of days. I've also got an anterior placenta and it really does feel like a churning feeling. Also when bubsy moves over towards my bladder it makes me need the loo INSTANTLY! Just been on a 5hr car journey which was fun :(
I also get this feeling like something drops down in me really heavily when I stand up to walk anywhere... soooo weird!

Yes!!!!! Same!!! xxx

I have an anterior placenta too and I know what you mean about it feeling like going over bumps in road! I just thought that was normal but obviously with an anterior placenta I guess it cushions them somewhat!! So far i've only felt one proper kick but most of the time its doing dances on my cervix. If i get up and walk about it usually moves it and feels a bit better! Hope your LO starts to move in a more acceptable ;) way soon.

No, it doesn't feel like this with a posterior placenta. The movements are much nicer when posterior.
Maybe when we're further along it will feel nicer x

I felt exactly the same feeling cos, like being kicked in the lady garden, very strange! Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Ooh and I was anterior, it went around 27 weeks then she snuggled my ribs and kicked my side x

Lol! X

I found this at first, really didnt like it. It's not so bad now, but every now and then it feels like LO is scratching the insides of me on the ride side.. Really weird!

I feel this too ... like I'm being tickled under the skin ... drives me crazy!

I don't really like it either... I have anterior placenta but that's my first LO ski I have nth to compare anyway.
LO kicks really low and sometime makes me feel like a need to pee even f my bladder is minimally full...
Besides that the whole feeling is a little weird. I can't wait to feel stronger kicks as I hope that it will be better then?

I get the heavy feeling too when you stand up sometimes n my belly goes hard!!

I got anterior placenta too but it's at the top so mine feel proper kicky but sometimes get kicks in my foof and bum lol....

I can't believe how much nicer it feels to have a posterior placenta! The difference for me has been massive.
I'm hoping it moves around a bit over the next couple of months.
I don't like the heaviness down below xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back