??

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by littlesmoosh, Jan 21, 2012.

1. littlesmoosh

littlesmoosh Well-Known Member

im 17 weeks tomoro and i swear i feel like ive felt movements. on wednesday i felt 3 little nudges while i was lying down reading. and yesterday i was sitting and i felt this little flutter a couple of times which made me laugh cause it was quite tickly.
    is this movement???
    it really feels like it is, but some people are telling me its too soon xxx

2. kanga86

kanga86 Well-Known Member

I started getting random feelings like that from 16 weeks ish and have been unsure if it's baby or wind :) so i would say it is possible to be baby

although the last couple of days I have had a few pokes that I am definitely saying are from Roo :D like I was bend over a bit earlier and it definitely felt as though they were trying to get me to shift, give me sone room mum :) Loving it xx

3. masonowen

masonowen Well-Known Member

I,d say it was baby!! I felt my first son at 16 weeks, just a little poke while I was lying on my front, this one I,ve felt from about 14 weeks xx

4. littlesmoosh

littlesmoosh Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies!! I deffo think it was movement, just wanted some backup :) xx

5. Emmylou92

Emmylou92 Active Member

Sounds like movement. Wth my first i didnt feel anything till 21 weeks, with this LO i felt movements at 18.