Don't like the feeling of movement :(

Yeah the heaviness is weird... I stood up in Maccys earlier and was like "ooo" makes u feel like u have a brick in ur belly weighing u down!

I just hope that heaviness/pressure feeling doesn't get worse as baby gets heavier x

Yeah the heaviness is weird... I stood up in Maccys earlier and was like "ooo" makes u feel like u have a brick in ur belly weighing u down!

I felt like that when I got out of the car at a service station! Felt DESPARATE for a wee and had to pretty much hold up my tummy and waddle all the way through a little chef! The woman waiting to seat people didn't get a chance to ask how many people the table was for,I was just like "get out my way quick!" :shock::shock:

I have anterior too, but again nothing to compare too as its my 1st pregnancy. At first I hated the feeling, it felt like when ur on a roller coaster and your tummy turns over!! But I'm used to it now, but I agree sometimes it feels like your being kicked in the fairy!! And I need to wee every 2 hours :( xx

I get the peeing thing. I got
From not needing it to literally feelin like I'm going to wet myself :cry:

I also find that with every step up stairs or uphill I'm doing a lunge from body pump with a 10kg weight on my shoulders!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Arrrr I really miss body pump :(
I used to do pump and combat 3 times a week, I loved it :( x

Me too ... I miss combat more!

A girl at my work is 7 weeks ahead of me and is still doing, pump, combat and attack!

No way!!!! Is that safe?? How can she lift the weights safely in pump???
I'd really started to build up a large weight, the amount I could squat with was amazing, dead proud of myself. Now all my fitness has gone :( xxx

You'll be surprised at how quickly you get it back!

I personally would rather get fat and lazy that risk bubs in any way .. but the girl in work is having the "perfect pregnancy", so I just bloody let her get on with it!

Hope it stays perfect for her because I'm pretty sure you aren't meant to do any exercise with weights in pregnancy???? xxx

There's no better feeling than after spending a good half hour on the bathroom floor puking your guts up to be reminded that she's had no pregnancy symptoms at all and has never felt better :wall2:

For those who have seen what to expect when you are expecting .. she is the Step MIL ;-)

I found this at first, really didnt like it. It's not so bad now, but every now and then it feels like LO is scratching the insides of me on the ride side.. Really weird!

I feel this too ... like I'm being tickled under the skin ... drives me crazy!

Same here! Me and this baby are having words when shes here!

I got asked to go to zumba a few weeks ago at uni and turned the offer down. My friend was like 'Oh well I'm sure it's fine, there's a woman there who looks like shes about to pop and she manages' Good for her! I'll sit with my chips and get on just fine!! x

There's no better feeling than after spending a good half hour on the bathroom floor puking your guts up to be reminded that she's had no pregnancy symptoms at all and has never felt better :wall2:

For those who have seen what to expect when you are expecting .. she is the Step MIL ;-)

Arrghh cannot stand those women!!! I bet her fanny will be like a bucket afterwards, so there :p xx

Arrghh cannot stand those women!!! I bet her fanny will be like a bucket afterwards, so there :p xx

Like the sleeve of a wizard :rofl:

Honestly she's basically prancing about in a leotard, with high heels, you can barely tell she's pregnant.

Where there I am in the office next door sweating, with backne, cankles, nauseous and so tired I fell asleep in a restaurant last week!

Things can only go downhill for her, honestly! She's heading for a fall, I can feel it.
She's probably wearing a leotard to contain all her massive piles lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back