Dont know why I'm writing this, please hunour me....

If you look closely, which I have, he looks like he's only got one bollock??? x

CD41, another bfn, it's another one of those cycles isn't it :( x

ok i have studied Robbie's pic for quite some time now and im ready to answer all your concerns
his foreskin has a tight look due to the friction it endured prior to this shot been taken he said i was pretty wild and he did ride me like the rodeo kid! cosmic i dont really know what to say to the one ball thing other then maybe he shot one out or my hallway is rather cold and does tend to shrivel bits. poor Robbie i wish i had have photo shopped this pic before posting it lol

Hope you find his other bollock soon, look in the DVD player, kids tend to hide things in there, or down the couch lol x

well i had a lump in my throat this morning but i thought it was because the kiddies were back to school.

Well this is the last place I expected to see a penis :shock: it's is weird looking but I'd still ride him like a pony lol

Cosmic, I hope you get your bfp soon hunny xx

i like a good old surprise willy it makes the world a better place lol x

Gosh I feel for you darling! This must be awful for you head emotionally XXXXXXX

Gosh I came on this thread to see how Cosmic was getting on and I see that the thread has taken a naughty turn!! Wasn't expecting all the Robbie's knobby info :p :lol:

How rude lol

and Cosmic , shitty!!!! one of them where your like 'come on AF ' instead of 'stay away witch'

I hate those cycles x

It's really doing my head in now, I need to move on :( x

It's not over chick, I was on CD 83 or 84 (can't remember now) when I got my bfp with Jacob. I know what your going through and I know how hopeless you can feel at times but all I can say is keep BD'ing every 2-3 days throughout your cycles no matter how long they are xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back