dont know whats up with me

xcitedmum2bex

Reaction score
last nite asked oh to turn light on put telly off he said no kidding on but didnt take it that way but never said nothing just went me bed so calm a normally not calm but feel too calm if u know what mean then today about 4 he asked for me card go bank said no then he wa sliek why not this that a just walked out house went friends for while then went got meself chines and eat it walking about went get me mum mothers day present and walked back home thats me just in am knackered being out from 4 still feel so calm but dont understand why did it first place is if we had argued or something because we didnt and worse thing is am riot with mehair not brushed and with me pyjamas on walking about eating chinese shopping in tesco x

Lol, that's pregnancy hormones for you!!! It did make me laugh to imagine you in pj's in Tesco!!!
I've had a few moments of wanting to fall out with my oh because he did something small like farted when I was feeling sick, normally I'd laugh it off but sometimes hormone kick in and I see red and have to stop myself! Half the battle is recognising when your being a crazy pregnant lady and being able to laugh at yourself afterward!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back