Cant wait until 2day is over!!!

xjdx

Reaction score
I thought what a nice day to go to the park, Taylor wanted to go in his reins, so we set off was being a bit of a pain in the bum walking there, but i stayed calm :lol: Got into the park we set off walking along the new path they had just put there, Taylor shot of to the left in stinky sinking mud he shoes were covered in it, i didnt run after him as i knew he would run even further. He started to come back to me and fell on his bum and was covered from top to bottom. I had to run into get him as he was sinking. Got back on the path we were botherd covered in sh*t. Taylor was hyserical because he couldnt see roary on his trainers anymore, not one person helped me i was in tears. i phoned my oh to say will you come and pick me up as we couldnt walk the distance home like that. He said no, he didnt want to leave his day of fishing and that hes amazed that something always happens when hes doing something :twisted: Ive walked to my grandads house, he is on holiday me and Taylor are sat he half naked until he decides to come and pick us up. Im so mad!!!! :wall:

ah hunny sounds like you had an eventful morning

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back