Don't know if I can hold off testing till thurs - update BFN

elviedee

Reaction score
I just posted this in the wrong forum... dumb, so here we go again...

I'm due on today... I made a vow to myself that I wouldn't even consider testing unless I was still waiting for AF on thursday.

Except, although I'm getting dull aches, it's nothing like my period cramps usually are. Also been getting weird stitch-like pains that I had just before BFP last time.

Should I test?

I haven't actually got any tests here, I'd need to go buy some and as I'm off work today it seems the best to go get one today... but that'd mean telling OH as he's off with me and we're meant to be going the cinema together later - and also I don't want to ruin our day together with a BFN.

I can just imagine going to buy them, coming home ready to do it and I've come on while I was getting it lol... sods law.

x

posted this next door too!
Difficult one, i think i already had 10 tests stacked up waiting for the day of AF LOL!

I would say it would be best if you could wait afew more days to make sure AF is definately not on her way, but then i knew this time that i was gonna get a BFP - even though it didnt stick , i knew.

Fingers crossed for you hun

I'm going to say hold out until tomorrow BUT I know if it was me I'd test because i'm Miss Impatient. It will be on your mind all day if you don't test but a BFN will spoil your day. But then a BFP could make the day amazing! In conclusion I just don't know!!! It's a difficult one!!

Best of luck hun, hope you get your BFP.

XX

I would say hold out testing until after you've been out and do it later on today. That way.... you give yourself enough time for AF to come if she's on her way, you don't spoil you day out if you get a BFN, and you can look forward to doing it when you get in while your out.

Hope it's a BFP for you

:pray: :pray:

ohhh what a confuddlement!!

think i'm gonna suggest to OH to go buy some tests just in case, cos we don't have any and then if not tonight, do one tomorrow morning... or maybe i'll actually be able to wait.

thing is last time i got a BFP, was after a "month off" ttc so I didn't even think that I could be pregnant. Wasn't till 4 days after I was due on that I tested and got a really dark line. I just wanted it to be more that way round next time, as my first ever BFP didn't turn up till I'd done at least 4 tests cos I did it too early!

Argh! so confusing!

x

I have no patience so I would say get some tests today and test in the morning becuase they do say your first wee is the best.

I'm in awe of those people who have the patience to wait until a few days late to test :lol:

Good luck :hug:

Test test test!!!! I couldn't wait. If you do get a BFN - so what it's still early days, the sun is shining and you've got a day of with your OH. Unless you are sure you'll be able to put it to the back of your mind and really enjoy your day I'd test. But then I have zero patience!!!!

Ooooo decisions decisions!

haha well we're off to asda in a min to get the rest of the ingredients for christmas pud (how sad lol) so i might sneak a cheapie into the basket. lol.

I'll let u know if i do, i just don't wanna burst my blissfully ignorant bubble... in some ways i think i can't be cos we only bd'd about 3 times (bad month) but i'm feeling nowhere near how i normally do before AF

nothing to do but wait and see

x

We only did it twice the week of OV the month we fell pg. Well that's what I tell DH when i get nudged in the ribs at night!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: [/quote]

well, i tested on an asda cheapie and...

BFN. Maybe next month.

x

still might be early to show spesh if u testin late afternoon. hope the witch stays away for you :hug:

thanks... hope she stays away too

dunno whether to test again first thing or leave it a few days to give AF chance to rear her ugly head. I've got 3 more tests I just gotta exercise some serious self-restraint not pee on them all at the same time lol

x

Good luck :pray: Hopefully it was just too early to test :D

:hug: hope it was just too early and AF stays away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27