Don't know how much more I can take

TINKS82

Reaction score
A newly wed Girl I started my new job with in Jan has just told me today she is 18 weeks pregnant. Don't know how much more of waiting & not knowing I can take. We were waiting until my probation ended in July to try and the waiting is killing me. I had a tube unblocked in Feb during my hycosy scan and don't know if that's the problem. the girl must have fallen straight away as only got married in Feb.Now I have to sit an office with them talking about it. Grrrr why is everyone around me fertile. Sorry rant over, had to let it out as people don't understand how much it hurts & I've been close to tears all day :cry: xxx

So sorry your having a tough time hun. I have one girl at work who is nearly 30wks pg and two close friends who are just pg and the other half way and my best friend has just given birth this tuesday so am off to see them tonight everywhere i go i see babies!!!

You just have to think it will b your turn soon hun, not much longer to wait now its nearly july and fx it will be you annoncing your bfp to her.

Michelle. x

Thanks, I know its not long to wait but its still hard to take when uve been trying 2 years. Xx

I know how you feel tinks, the same thing has happened to me a few times with people in work. There is a girl in work who is about to return from her second maternity leave - she has had TWO babies in the time I have been trying for one. Very depressing but all we can do is keep going.

FX it happens as soon as you try hun. It will be all the more special cos you have tried so hard and for so long xxx

Ugh its hard hun I know. Best friend is preg and knows what I'm going through but still moans about the most insignificant thing like stretch marks and its unfair she can't eat pineapple. Shut the hell up!!!! Arrggghhhh

Aw I know it's hard :hug:

Chin up, it'll be yor turn soon xx

Ahh hope you feel better hun. I know the feeling and just had to go and visit hubby's brother and new baby and sit there pretending I dont want kids yet so I don't have to explain the issues when yet it breaks my heart it's not happening for us. Just started spotting too so even more emotional.

I truly hope all us lttcers get our bfps xx

Thanks LD, sorry u are spotting. lets hope we all get the BFP s we deserve really soon Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back