dont know how much more i can take!!

jrswife_07

Reaction score
So my sister in law just called me and said she is prego this is her second and supposedly they only had sex once without a condom and it was an accident!!! Its like really I have been TRYING for 5 years and nothing! I just don't know how much more of this I can take! On top of that my other sister in law is trying to get prego and she already has one to and i know she will get prego quick being that when she got prego with her first she only tried like 4 times in one month.....sorry to rant but it just breaks my heart and i feel like why did she have to call me!!!!

thats not good hun. all i can say is try not to take it personally as she didnt do it to spite you. think of karma, if you wish her luck with her pregnancy maybe you'll get good luck soon too.

I know how you feel, took me 2 years to get pregnant last time I was trying and it seemed like the world was full of pregnant women.

But remain positive, good things come to those who wait, best of luck and big hugs xx

I know how you feel babe.

We've only been trying since the summer so I can't imagine how I'd feel after 5 years.

But I can literally feel my heart break when I get news of people being pregnant.

I always have a day or two of pain and misery but it does go away eventually.

It's just that horrible panicky feeling you get as you find out.

It'll get better darling. Xxxxxxxxxx

Have you had any fertility tests over those 5 years hun?

I know I have a ticker now but before I used to get really sad and down about it and felt like it was a conspiracy against me. My SIL has the same due date in march which is what I would have shared but mc'd in the august. I am happy for her and anyone who is pg but even know when people announce it on fb and in work talk about it it does make you realise you never know what others are going through xx

Never give up though and sending you lots of :dust:

Hey jrswife,

Do your family know that you are TTC and how long you have been trying?

What do you currently do? (Use OPK? temp?)

Have you thought about going to see your GP - 5 years is a long time TTC - there is help out there (which you most probably don't need) but it may put your mond at rest to get checked over?

My sister and Sister in law had babies last year just before I found out I was pregnant. I sadly miscarried but two friends announed pregnancies around the time of my m/c and went on to have health babies close to my due date !!

Best of luck

Last edited:
Hey jrswife,

Do your family know that you are TTC and how long you have been trying?

What do you currently do? (Use OPK? temp?)

Have you thought about going to see your GP - 5 years is a long time TTC - there is help out there (which you most probably don't need) but it may put your mond at rest to get checked over?

My sister and Sister in law had babies last year just before I found out I was pregnant. I sadly miscarried but two friends announed pregnancies around the time of my m/c and went on to have health babies close to my due date !!

Best of luck

Yes my family knows, I feel like the whole workday knows! And currently I temp and use opks but after finding that out last night and gonna find out later this week my other SIS in law is prego I think im gonna stop trying for a while. I just don't wanna keep doing this to myself!

jrswife i no how you feeling the same thing happened tome,i went to visit my aunty in sweden in xmas she only older then me 3years and we like best friends but wen i got she told me she had seen her period in like 2months and that shes thinking of testing and she was pregnant and she start to cry saying i dnt want a bby i jst had 1 4months ago.i was like get over it i am still trying for to get 1st one so.

jst dnt focus on getin pregnant live ur life i no its nt easy bu be happy hun it will happen xxx

Hi hun , my circumstances are slighty different I'm really lucky I have 2 children we are try for our 3rd , I havnt used and contraception for 8 years , took four years to concieve my ds , yet my neice is about to have her 3rd ( all to diff dads !!) and the oldest is only 6 , don't get me wrong I love my neices children dearly , but just frustrates me that I cannot conceive the only one in my family that has this bother as everyone else just has to look at a guy and wham bam they are pregnant , hope you feel better soon hun x x

I have a 12 yr old son and we have finally decided on having another and thought it would be so easy but it hasn't been. My niece is pregnant and no where near being ready to raise a child. I don't think your sister meant you any harm. I hope you feel better soon and keep trying...

I don't think she meant any harm or anything and don't get me wrong I'm so excited and happy for them but just being selfish on my part I guess. She is going on her second and I have even had one. Her first baby isn't even one yet he just turned 6 months!!!

My friend announced she's pregnant few days ago and it was a mistake breaks my heart I'm so jealous feel awful should b happy but just wish it was me :(

My friend announced she's pregnant few days ago and it was a mistake breaks my heart I'm so jealous feel awful should b happy but just wish it was me :(

I know how you feel. I'm feeling the same way! I want to be happy and i am in a way but I just wish it was me!!

I know how you feel. I'm feeling the same way! I want to be happy and i am in a way but I just wish it was me!!

It's horrible, I know. :( But lots of us feel that way.

My SIL (who is wonderful and will be a lovely mum) announced a pregnancy before Christmas. For two days I pretty much did nothing but cry. Then you feel worse for not feeling happy as the guilt of being a bad friend gets to you. :(

It does get easier with time. But every day a dread a new announcement from someone else. :(

awwwwww I would be dead annoyed aswell but I get annoyed easily at things like this..

atleast your SIL isnt only wantin a child to get one over her hubbys ex!

It's so hard isn't it going to lunch today with my three friends who each have a little one was so hard got to be honest had a little cry in the car on way home :( ugh how can we relax and stop caring about TTC!!!!

It's so hard isn't it going to lunch today with my three friends who each have a little one was so hard got to be honest had a little cry in the car on way home :( ugh how can we relax and stop caring about TTC!!!!

I know its hard cause everybody that I'm close to has little ones....:( but one day will be our day and let me tell you that will be the best day ever! ;) and if you find a way to relax let me know lol cause I could sure use something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back