dont know how much more i can take!!

I got super pee'd off last week when my friend's OH basically insinuated his testicles worked better than my OH's as they started ttc after us and got their bfp before us. Normally Id have laughed, this time I got angry. To be fair I was on my two week wait but still!

I got super pee'd off last week when my friend's OH basically insinuated his testicles worked better than my OH's as they started ttc after us and got their bfp before us. Normally Id have laughed, this time I got angry. To be fair I was on my two week wait but still!

Oh believe me i would have been angry to...my best friend said I was jealous of her cause she got her bfp before me to

Oh hun I know how you feel, we have been trying for 4 years now without even a sniff of a bfp and it feels like everyone we know have got pregnant there first month trying in that time, many on there 2nd baby and one friend on there 3rd!

I just don't get how they have got pregnant so quickly and all we seem to get is one major problem after another.

I still cry so much and find it hard being around pregnant ladies, but we have to believe we will hold our baby one day we are just taking a longer journey to get there.

I can only echo what the other ladies have said, you should maybe look at getting some tests done on both you and your husband. Start with bloods and your oh SA and see what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back