• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Don't kids just say the funniest things...

SarahH

Reaction score
Yesterday I was baby sitting my nephews and one his Mum was home we all had dinner together, anyways...

After dinner my youngest nephew (who is 5yrs old) and I were play-fighting and having a giggle, at the last point he was lying on the floor and I was standing bove him tickling his tummy when the little bugger kicked me in the foo-foo (lady bits).... I shouted "oooowww.... my foo-foo" to which my SIL said "what they heck is a foo-foo"

And my 5yr old nephew turned round and said ........

"Mum, she means I kicked her in the balls!!!!" :shock:

Once me and SIL had stopped giggling we then had to explain how it was so funny ie... ladies dont have balls :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My daughter is only just learning to read English... She can read Spanish really well as its a phonetical language but unfortunately English is just horrid... But she gives it a go everytime she see something to read..

One time she was reading the information off our calender in the kitchen which read..

A group of frogs is called a Knot. (on of these factual calanders my mum got from the UK)...

So in her best attempt at reading the god awful language of English using the Spanish alphabet she said...

A grooooupe off frogs eees cayed a....

CU*T (yes...thats right vulger name for lady bits)

Well I just spat my tea across the room and started giggling....and DH came out to stare at her...

She was like... WHAT? :shock: We've never used that word before so she had no idea :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You try explaining why its K for Kick but N for knife.. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back