URGENT ADVICE NEEDED!! - ***ANOTHER UPDATE***

Well my SIL just called and let me know whats happening. The social never really spoke to the kids today... they are going back tomorrow. As my eldest nephew is slighly Autistic (he's on the low end of the spectrum) they want to get a social worker that is qualified with the Autistic background to speak to him.

It doesnt half start getting your mind thinking tho. A few weeks back my SIL caught her eldest son on the computer googling "sexual" things and she just thought it was because he had heard older kids at school talking and wondered what things were and we were planning on my hubby sitting down with him to explain the "birds and the bees" as he is the only male in the family.
What if he was looking at things this man said to him?!?!

Aparently he also told the kids if they said anything he would come after their Mummy and hurt her. :cry:

I just want to be with them and hold them all so close to me and not let this sick twisted man get anywhere near them.

:cry: :cry:

im so glad something is happening!
That man is so sick! i want to kill him myself!
It must be an awful thing to go through,
My heart goes out to you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just seen this Sarah, and it brought me to tears.....I just dont know what to say except I hope he is soon arrested and gets the punishment he deserves. My heart goes out to you all, I cant even begin to imagine what those children have been through and will go through in the next few weeks, and even years to come. They are so very brave telling mummy, and I send my love and strength to you all to get through this HORRID experience. :cry: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all for your kind words and support. It really is a horible time... especially knowing he is only across the street from them... my SIL kitchen window looks into theirs.

Hopefully get moving now that the social are involved.

I'm so sorry this has happened to your family. Theres some very sick people on the loose out there. We went through something very similer when my daughter was 4 and a half and I must say the police were brilliant. They were very senstive. Unfortuantly for us he got away with it even thoough there was quite a bit a proof and his mother was on our side and she knew he'd done it, but he was only 15 at the time and the law seemed to be on his side :shock: I hope this isn't the case for them and he gets locked up.

This is what I worry about as he is only 17yrs old

Not to sure but i think it changes when they reach 16. Stupid I think cos they still know exactly what they are doing.

Well I hope so!! I hate the thought of it happening to anyone else.

It's a small village they live with loads of kids!! There are about 10 kids in the street alone - the guys next door neighbour was in hospital and had a son the day before I had Arianna. It just sends shivers down my spine to think about it all

sorry to hear about this hunny. if you need soeone to talk to you can chat to me.. i took my stepdad to court for whaat he did to me... so i know the procedure for the givin evidence... charging... court case etc.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

this world has some very sick people :cry:

Sorry to hear about this Sarah!

Your SIL did the right thing reporting him!

Hope you Nephews are ok!

he really needs to be stopped i had my first baby at 17 he knew exactly what he was doing and to say he was going to hurt thier mummy its awful im so sorry your sil and her little ones had to go through that sending you all lots of :hug: :hug: s
really i want to smack this guy in the mouth if he does this kind of stuff now he definatley needs to be stopped your sil is doing the right thing x

Ive only just seen this. What a sick ba***rd. Your SIL did the right thing. What brave kids for having the courage to say something

:x I'm so angry I feel sick.
Hope everything moves quickly and he gets what he deserves.

Omg hun :hug: :hug: :hug:
I've only just seen this i'm soo sorry and its good the police are involved now and i hope he's gets what he deserves :evil:

Hope your nephews are ok :hug: :hug:

Thank you all so much!! It is great to have all your support.

It's strange how things come back to you from ages ago, like my SIL said last night she once had the guy babysit her youngest while she took the older son to the docs and the next day the yougest had a sore privates. My SIL said it was all red but he was only about 1yr old and she thought he had just been rubbing in against his nappy?!?! :cry:

Last night my youngest nephew was saying how scared he was and how he loved his big brother for making it stop. He even made the hand movements of what the guy was doing to himself! A 5yr old doesnt know about that stuff!!

I'm going back over today but I can't be there when the kids are getting spoken to.

OMG, this is truely awful...those poor children....i'd want to slice his balls off if he came near mine.
So sorry for your SIL, you are doing the right thing. :hug:

OMG that is horrific!!! Sending you all big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

What a sicko. They should chop his willy off and then lock him up and throw away the key.

There is civilian clothed police officers picking up my SIL and the boys tomorrow to take them for questioning. My SIL wont be allowed in with them but she will be behind one sided glass and see them and can hear so that she can stop it at anytime.

The social worker has spoke to the youngest today and said that there has defo been something as a 5yr old couldnt make that stuff up, my older nephew is claming up now and doesnt want to talk about it.

The police are arranging for his doctor to be present during his interview with him being Autistic..... it is all just a nightmare, I just keep thinking I'll wake up and it'll all have been a horrible dream. :wall: :wall:

I'm supposed to be going out tomorrow and I really don't want to go... but my SIL is telling me to go and try and act normal for the boys sake... it's just so hard.

I swear to god I don't know what I'll do if I see this guy.

it must be soo difficult hun - for all of you, but she is right, if you all start acting differntly near the boys they may take it hard!!!!

i just dont know what to say.....

sending lots of hugs and are thinking of you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back