Don't get excited but..

Krystal

Reaction score
...i'm 1 day late :pray:

I say don't get excited because for the past 3 days I have had back/tummy ache similar to that when you are due on. However I remember having this with Jack.

If anyone has read my posts the past few days you will know i've be over emotional. I have been putting it down to being due on but who knows. This morning I felt sick :shhh: I've been waking up with a horrid taste in my mouth, not just morning breath :lol: It doesn't really taste metalic though and I remember that well from Jack so again not sure if it's in my head or not.

Ahhh well, i'm not testing until i'm at least 1 week late... :lol:

:pray: good luck hun. now i'm not a fan of early testing but 1 week late is going a bit far!! :D i wish you all the best xx

TEST!!! I had a feeling you might be pregnant after your recent post about your emotions, hope so babes :pray: :hug:

Your bad bad bad girls!! No encouraging thank you very much :lol: I have one test, clear blue, money is tight and I don't want to waste it so thats why i'm waiting a week. I know it sounds a long time but it'll fly by :lol:

OMG JUST TEST YOU FOOL!!! :D

(omgomg I just realised I'm in TTC, run awaaaaaaaaay!)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL@zebrastripes :lol:

OOOOOOOH krystal dont be teasing us woman! :shakehead: grrr makin me wait... :shakehead: :lol:

:pray: hope u get a BFP

:lol: @ Zeb

Thanks girls! I hope it's a BFP too but trying not to get my hopes up as i'll be really disappointed otherwise.

:hug:

I've got some internet cheapies - do you want me to send you one??
:D

me too! i mean i'm trying not to get my hopes up for you (even tho i really want a bfp for you!) coz i'll be really disappointed if u dont too :pray:

kmac: I want you to send her one! :lol:

I got my BFP on a clearblue one day late......

TEST WOMAN TEST!!!!

This is the temptation express, calling at Do-it International, Get-on-with-it Juction and GOOWANGOOWANGOOWAN Central...

Mmmmm - don't you just love the sound of babbling brooks, waterfalls and waves lapping on the shore (pours self large glass of water - then pours into another glass - then pours back). Oh, I kind of need to pee now - how about you.....well, if you're going you might as well

PEE ON THAT STICK!!!!!

kmac said:
I've got some internet cheapies - do you want me to send you one??
:D

If you wouldn't mind I would really appreciate that - thank you so much :hug: - I will PM you in a moment with my address. :hug:

Thanks Trix and Sarah :pray: :hug:

babyblonde said:

TEST WOMAN TEST!!!!

This is the temptation express, calling at Do-it International, Get-on-with-it Juction and GOOWANGOOWANGOOWAN Central...

Mmmmm - don't you just love the sound of babbling brooks, waterfalls and waves lapping on the shore (pours self large glass of water - then pours into another glass - then pours back). Oh, I kind of need to pee now - how about you.....well, if you're going you might as well

PEE ON THAT STICK!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: don't know about peeing on a stick but it almost made me pee myself laughing :rotfl:

babyblonde said:

TEST WOMAN TEST!!!!

PEE ON THAT STICK!!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I just love u :lol: your so funny :lol:

Krystal TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well I made myself want to pee so thought it was worth a shot!!! :lol:

babyblonde said:

TEST WOMAN TEST!!!!

PEE ON THAT STICK!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That made me laugh so much but now I have to pee! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14