Don't feel well.

Bec78

Reaction score
For days now I've had a cough, but haven't actually felt ill as such. Its been mainly due to a tickly irritation in my throat.
But I'm sitting her now and finding my breathing is quite hard, and I feel like its moving down to my chest so I'm going to have to go to the docs again. I was only there on Tuesday cos I've torn something in my leg, and they can treat it but not when you're pregnant.
I'm not having a very healthy week really.

I've had a cold, sore throat, blocked nose since before i got my bfp.
a friend told me that it happens a lot during pregnancy something to do with increased blood flow or something :(
warm milk with a bit of honey in helps it feel a bit better though.
hope you feel better soon. xx

Blocked nose in particular is something you can expect to get a lot of for the whole nine months - it's not actually a cold at all, just another one of those lovely pregnancy symptoms. Don't know about the rest, but I definitely read that one somewhere.

yeah, you get increased nasal mucus NICE! LOL
I've not got a cold as such, thankfully, its a horrible time to be ill.

I felt like i was comming down with a cold before i got my bfp, I had a blocked nose & a rediculous amount of sneezing but i'm still the same its not turned into a cold but its not gone away either, i actually have pulled muscles in my tummy now from the sneezing, so every time i sneeze i yelp ouch at the same time :oops: i think its something i'm going to be stuck with untill baby is evicted :lol:

My blocked nose is driving me mad!!!!! My hubby said to me, so basically the first few weeks of pregnancy is like having an illness...great!! But Suppose it true in one way as your body adjusts and adapts to the changes its going through!!

Yep, that's about the size of it Rock-Angel! I thought my pre-Christmas cold just wouldn't shift as I was still sniffling into mid-Jan till I read about the blocked nose thing. It still comes and goes and that ain't gonna change :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back