Don't actually believe this

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I have woke up feeling like the beginning of a cold :-( 5 days before due date is not what I need :-(

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Oh bless ya. You really dont need that! xx

I felt a bit like that today! Get some honey and lemon down ya!

Oh no... Feel better soon... Xx

Oh, you poor thing! Let's hope it's just one of those 24 hour things and you're fine again for when the baby comes!

As Pinky says lemon and honey, lots of fruit and veg and fresh air (get your windows open too to air the house through - got a righht old breeze going through mine ATM love it!!) hopefully you'll be able to stop it progressing!! :hug:

Oh no, not what you need right now. Plenty of fluids and rest hun.
Hope you feel better soon. Xx

Thanks everyone! OH is waiting on me :love:

Oh some people think this is a sign that labour is not far away - hope that is true for you and if not I hope you feel better soon x

oh no ive had a stinker for weeks cant seem to shift it hope yours buggers off

Starting to feel worse and worse and not even a twinge on the labour front :-( feeling a bit pissed off now

Hi Mrs! I have also woken up today with a stinking cold!! Feel like crap, can't breathe, niggling headache, hardly ideal circs for labour!! I'm off to make a hot lemon and honey with cloves.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Ah star :hug: maybe it is a labour sign lol! We can wish eh? Xxx feel better soon lovely

Yep! Come on labour! I'll take any symptom going right now!! Are you going into St Michaels or Southmead? Wouldnt it be funny to be on the ward at the same time!

I am southmead u? Would be awesome lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back