Don't actually believe this

I got a really bad cold about 4/5 days before i went into labour with paige, could be a sign?? xx

I am southmead u? Would be awesome lol

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

St Michaels! Gah! That would have been great going into labour in adjacent rooms, lol!

Nevermind, lets just hope its soon either way xxx

Yeah fx mind u when I went assessment unit at southmead other day they were sending ppl to st michaels cos l&d was full :shock:

i am down in bristol from 3rd jan to 8th jan....bringing hospital bags just in case cos this baby loves drama!! ha ha....hopefully i wont see either of you on the labour ward. can you imagine!!!! lol xx

as much as i would love boo boo to come out...ha ha.....im hoping it cooks for a wee bit longer :) although its such a little bruiser now goinf by the size of my bump, im sure its going to come out talking...lol x

Last edited:
My best friend is due 2nd jan and going to st mikes so if either of u r there look after her he he

Samsgirl, would love it if you were there, but definitely try to go longer! You'll have to come back again in a month, lol, and I'll bring you grapes xx

he he yeah.... :D and bring your bubs for some snuggles too :D

If the stupid slow bugger has made an apperance by then! Honestly - I know I'm always late but he is making himself very unpopular right now

he he bless him.....i can imagine how uncomfortable you are cos i am 10 weeks behind you and i want boo boo out...

Groan, you wait! I was fine right up until due date, then I seemed to double in size, head wedged low in pelvis making you want to pee every 5 minutes and painful to walk - its like have bad cystitis, suddenly got loads of stretch marks, BH every hour, bad back, can't sleep. I was so loving being pregnant and thought I could go on for another couple of months really, but its just suddenly become too uncomfortable

Groan, you wait! I was fine right up until due date, then I seemed to double in size, head wedged low in pelvis making you want to pee every 5 minutes and painful to walk - its like have bad cystitis, suddenly got loads of stretch marks, BH every hour, bad back, can't sleep. I was so loving being pregnant and thought I could go on for another couple of months really, but its just suddenly become too uncomfortable

i cant walk far now....boo boo already head down and if i walk any distance at any normal human speed then it feels like he/she literally going to fall out of me. i have to hold the bottom of my bump and the pain down below is sore....and then there's the shooting i need a wee pains.

im telling you....this baby not going to wait til 3rd march....even my mum said yesterday 'there's no way that baby staying there for another 10 weeks' i am huge!...me and my bro were born at 36 weeks and my brothers 2 were born at 36 weeks......hoping it runs in the family....

but oh my god i have nothing ready and possibly just 5 weeks to go...lol xx

Wow, it certainly sounds like you are close samsgirl! I didnt feel that way til nearly 40 weeks - ummm, maybe you should start getting ready!

yeah...welll almost have everything for my bags, just need to actually pack them which i will be this next week or so, ready to bring to bristol on 3rd jan....

going to get moses basket this next week or so too and so should boo boo arrive, we should be okay!

hope he/she stays put til at least 36 weeks though.......xx

I have the dreaded lurgy now as well :(!!!! I feel like death warmed up so I've got the honey and lemon out and praying that I feel better soon :(

Everyone seems to have it ATM don't they? I feel better today just snotty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back