Dog Strollers

babsi

Reaction score
http://www.thestar.com/living/article/282843

I have seen them around for a while and just think it is a little ott. And one thing that will annoy me is on buses if they take up the room as I can see them becoming more common as the price is quite reasonable.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can hear my mother now...

God gave you two legs for a reason.. !!!

Omg what's a dog's excuse... and whats the point of taking the dog for a "walk" if you put it in the stroller... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and whats the point of taking the dog for a "walk" if you put it in the stroller...

Exactly.. dogs don't like to just look at things as they pass by them.. they want to walk, run, sniff, lick and pee lol

I think the dogs fleece jumper is too far never mind a stroller :roll:

:shock:

the guy who sells them :
And there are places where dogs aren't allowed, so a carrier or stroller comes in handy," Fitzpatrick says. "If the flaps are down people won't even realize there's a dog in there."

erm, helloo dogs aren't allowed some places for a reason

Yeah.. what if the dog see's a cat, it will just dart out.. and if its strapped in then thats cruel! My dog would be sick in that stroller, he hates the car enough as it is. :wall:

how thoroughly ridiculous. Dogs are meant to walk and if they can't then they should be put down by a vet.
Who on earth would be seen dead pushing a dog around in a pushchair - - for christ sake :roll:

awwww my nan has a home made version as her stupid little toy dog thing, chihua?? as hes got a dodgy hip and cant walk far so she pushes him into town every day to buy her grocerys, and takes him to to church in it :rotfl:

every one knows her and her little dog and always stop and talk to her.

i think they can be good in the right situation for old doggies, but nothing else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back