Does your OH cook for you?

:rotfl: :rotfl:
My OH is a star. Not only does he cook, but he does it well! I hate cooking and am naff at it so it's great for me! He'll also do pretty much any housework i ask of him, in fact he'd do anything for me, especially at the moment!
Except for ironing, he did try once but watching him stressed me out he was that slow so I took over, it's now official, he cooks i iron. Lol.

Doritos as a meal, very funny :) but not so nutritious! Soup and a sandwich sound good. My OH is currently making me a cheese and onion sandwich and a cuppa, bless him. I'm so lazy!

my OH cooks which is fine but i hate it when im cooking and he comes in and starts interfering :evil: especially when he says thing like have you put that in... why dont they just say it tastes like poo???
now cleaning thats what would be more helpful but since i moved in god knows how many years ago he barely does anything around the house.... and i used to be the messy one men :roll:

My man is ace but I have to say that as he's reading this :rotfl:

He cooks quite often (spaghetti bolognaise YUM or chilli or other things when I'm not feeling well) and he washes up every night.

I cook most of the time but if I'm feeling :puke: or :sleep: he does it.

He is brill :dance:

Iron whats and iron? ive never used one what does it do?.
I feel if i knew id be allergic to it :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

If I asked him to cook he would take the pizza menu out of the drawer.
He can do cheese and crakers or cheese on toast but thats about it!!

my hubby does most of the cooking, he is a far better cook than me, he also does alot of the general house work to, he is a tidy freak lol.
If i go out thr house during the day i just leave it as it is with Hannahs toys all over the floor, he wont everything has to be put away and the house has to be really tidy.

Oh well there's a few more like my OH out there it seems! At least he walks the dog and sorts out the finances. Maybe it's a northern boy thing? My OH is from Yorkshire and I think they still get away with it more than boys from down here, or am i being mean?
Geordie Lass - thanks my scan piccie is cute isnt it? I cant wait to see her - 3 months to go. No more scans now.

My OH is from Lancashire originally but I think he's unusual in the amount he does round the house. Fundamentally, it boils down to the fact that I can put up with a bit of a mess but he's a clean freak. Goodness knows how he'll cope with a baby :rotfl:

Anyway Loz just nag your OH to learn to cook!!!!

He says he's a better cook than me! :shock: What a cheek! Just cant be bothered to cook!

I don't like my OH in the kitchen! He makes so much mess I'd rather cook myself than have to clean up afterwards! He only cooks greasy fry ups anyway so I'd end up 20 stone :lol:

He is very good at tidying clutter and hoovering when he's in the mood, shame he makes so much mess to start with though!

I only work 21 hours a week so can't complain, he leaves for work at 7.30am and doesn't get home till 6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back