Does your OH cook for you?

loz

Reaction score
I tend to cook everynight as I get home earlier than OH. Today I asked him to cook and guess what we have had . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. . . . . .
lime doritos and salsa dip!!! :rotfl: So much for your OH pampering you when you are preggie! Am I the only one - do you all get cooked for and pampered? Come on, make me sick with jealousy! :D

we share the cooking and cleaning :dance:

he's been doing a lot of cleaning the past few weeks though, i've just not felt upto it :rotfl:

i meant to say - tell him to at least buy you a takeaway hahah :rotfl:

sorry hun but :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

was it waiting for you on the table?

my OH can cook things like spaghetti bolognaise, bacon sarnies, pizza and chips but thats about it and he would REALLY not like doing it. When I ask him to cook he comes back with take-away and Im not complaining about that really but it would be nice if he cooked sometimes. He never makes cups of tea either :shakehead:

EDIT TO ADD* If I cook, he usually washes up :) god he would really kill me if he read this and I hadnt mentioned that :rotfl:

My oh does most of the cooking and quite a bit of the cleaning, and i'm not pregnant anymore :)

My Dh is fab :)

We take it in turns and if I cook he cleans up afterwards

He has lots of not so good habits too though. Well, no one's perfect lol

Oooo... ages since I had a takeaway... i want one :)

No not waiting on table for me, but at least served at the coffee table!!! I'm thinking of heating up a tin of soup and doing a toasted sandwich now, sigh! :roll:

bless ya! have soup and toasted sarnie hun, you gotta eat :)

xx

My OH cooks when I ask him to, or if its something he likes to make. He does a mean Thai green curry :) And can manage a few other things. But I enjoy cooking so its not usually a chore. If I am really tired or can't be arsed, he'll take me out for something to eat at our local pub or someplace :cheer:

He always helps with washing up, clearing away and has always helped around the house also. He doesn't let me lift anything and if I have to bend too much, say to empty the washing machine (its down a small step in a cupboard and its awkward space to fit into being preggers) he'll also do that for me.

He pretty much did everything when it came to moving house also. Helped pack, loaded boxes and our furniture, unpacked it...

He's been absolutely wonderful and I am lucky to have him :D

hubby would do everything for me if i let him
if its something like curry/bolonese/shepherds pie then i always do it but he will cook everything else
he does his fair share of housework and always takes the rubbish out for me.
oh and he oils me up everynight and runs me lovely baths :)
i am quite spoilt by him
manda xx

Sean cooks at the weekend and he helps with the cleaning, plus he walks the dog. We both work full time so share it all plus we have an autistic daughter too :D

We share the cooking and cleaning although he normally takes over when i cook as he thinks hes better at it than me so i just let him. :D

In a word - no

but then I live on my own :lol:

:shock: I don't cook at all! My O/H does it all. I can't remember the last time I made a meal, not that I can't but usually i'm too busy and he enjoys it too.
I do everything else round the house apart from the shopping. But I think running round after 4 kids, looking after a home and a fella, thats a job and a half! And I love it! :D

When my lovely man is hear he always cooks he's better at it and he like doing it more. I feel guilty some times as i sit watching telly as he cooks. :oops: And most of the time i help by cutting ur meat/veg ect. Im ok at cooking but get agitaed by things not going to plan the last time i made a full sunday dinner i think my blood pressure shot through the roof. :x James is such a sweetie and looks after me so well I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! :hug: Iam so lucky to have such a brilliant man. Its actually me who cooks suprise romantic meals as he's the main chef. Though he's usless at taking me out for romanic meals (he never has) i dont count popping down to the Ask resturant in the day wearing jeans as a romantic meal. :roll: Id love to get really dolled up. But anyway he's a loving softy who loves me couldnt ask for better. :hug:

I do all the cooking, cleaning ect, he has only ever cooked for me once and that was yummy burnt spag bol :?

:shock: Bloody Hell ladies i think i need to be trading my OH in for a better model.
You are all well looked after i am so jealous :evil:

I cook everything, he may cook something in the microwave while i am at work but doesnt cook 'us' a meal.
I do the majority of the housework also.

What i would give for just an evening of sitting down while he cooks my tea for me.

:shock: grrr I knew I'd get jealous you lot!!!

OH cook?hahahaah :rotfl: yeah right thatd be the day...
if i suggested he cook then he would start dialling the takeaways or we would eat out :rotfl:
housework?ermmmmm does putting his cup in the sink count?maybe not...

but as he reminds me so often he does work 13hour days to keep me in the manner im accustomed to :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back