Does your baby growl?

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by mamichuli, Nov 26, 2007.

1. mamichuli

mamichuli Well-Known Member

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    I just read the title for the thread and it struck me as funny! Seriously, Anais growls! :shock: Its not an unhappy sound - just like she is muttering to herself, when she is in her cot or playing on her blanket. Does anyone else's LO do this?

Lisa

2. sarah113

sarah113 Well-Known Member

My oldest used to do it when she i was baby

3. elaine22

elaine22 Well-Known Member

yeah cara growls to herself whilst she is sitting quietly in her chair or being held just before she nods off lol

4. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

Yup DS does it and throws his arms about at the same time. He was on steriods a little while back and they didn't tell me that they'd make him hyper, he spent nearly 3 days growling (including at 4am :sleep: )

5. Rubys mummy

Rubys mummy Well-Known Member

Ruby used to do it all the time, it was hilarious when she did it in the trolley in Asda, she nearly frightened a little old lady to death :shock:

We used to think she was imitating the dog who growls when she is playing with her toys, now Ruby puts her own toy in her mouth, and crawls alongg the floor with the toy hanging out of her mouth growling, like she is the dog :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: She is so funny :rotfl: