does ur bh make ur bump a funny shape?

Lisa_85

Reaction score
Really what the title says or will it be crumpet making my belly hard? It seems to be all around him but i keep getting the tightening feeling too... makes me feel like i need a,wee lol

Also does anyone know any apps for timing contractions? X

my bump goes a funny shape when i get braxton hicks, feels like madam is being vacuum packed! lol, but also goes solid at the top and can really feel the outline of my uterus, there's a good app for timing contractions but cant remember what its called. I just timed in contraction timer in to iTunes search and found one. The iPhone one worked fine for me, will be using it when the time comes round again. I kinda feel slightly breathless with mine, and also like i need to pee, but it does seem to vary due to how im sitting. How you doing? they getting regular or not?

Oh sounds like I am getting BH then! Thought it was just baby pushing out but I'm getting the same symptoms as you two!! They don't hurt but very uncomfy and I have to breath through it. Not sure if I'm pleased or not haha x

Exactly the same, good description like baby is being vacuum packed :)

There all over the place and just tight not painful like i assume they would be if it was labour. It does seem to vacume pack him and his bum is just under my ribs so it makes me a little uncomfortable for breathing, his legs are tucked in so i seem to have a hollow part of a bump when they come on.

Thanks for replying xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back