Does this ovulation stick look positive??

bee1982

Reaction score
http://s386.photobucket.com/albums/oo30 ... nt=Ovu.jpg

I am currently having ovulation pains (I think) as it feels the same as last month.

Last month I ovulated on day 20 & I am currently on day 19 but have PCOS and last month was my first proper ovulation since trying.

Sadly I had a early miscarriage & unsure where I am upto with my cycle. I ovulated on 1st Dec & had a very early miscarriage on 17th Dec.

Thanks

Personally I would say no....but if I was you I would get bding and keep testing as I would say that you would get a + soon :pray:

I don't think many people get true + on an OPK but I have seen darker lines :hug:

Have you got EWCM?

Good Luck hope you get a BFP soon :pray: :hug:

also sorry to hear about you M/C :hug: :hug:

usually when ovulating the line is the same colour or darker than the control line. mine was the colour of the pic u have put on for a few days before i got the pos one so might be very close x

Not yet hun but it prob means you're just about to get proper strong +ve's. They have to be as dark or darker than the control line. It's weird because on the leaflet you get with the kits it says it has to be the same colour but on the packet it just shows 2 lines as being +ve. I always get a day like that where the line's feinter before I get my +ve's so get bd'ing hun!!

Good luck :hug:

I would say that yeah you should be ov in the next day or 2. I never get a line as dark as the control, I only get about as strong as your pic - and I definately ov as I have had day 21 progesterone tests done and they confirmed ov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back