Getting ovulation pains, can I still get pregnant?

Sali2012

Reaction score
Hi there

I am after some advice please..... I had a miscarriage in January at 7.5 weeks. We have been trying since then. I am getting ovulation pains and hoping to get pregnant!

Does anyone know if you get ovulation pains (I know the sort of pain because I get it every month) and still get pregnant?

Thank you xxx

Right so here goes, i'm new to the site and don't usually create discussions, but i am only 18 and would like some advice..
I have been on the contraceptive pill (UK) for about two years, i have been living with my partner for a year now and we have sex frequently. but recently, i feel my periods have been slightly lighter, so lasting longer than others, at one point had quite a lot of discharge which lasted a few days.
over the past month, i feel my eating habits have changed, and i feel the need to eat more often.
i have had a really strange sensation i have never felt before, a twinging pain from my tummy to my vaginal area, which happens almost once or twice a day two times, close together. my tummy is more bloated (or its where i've eaten more haha) and my heartburn (i have acid reflux anyway) is pretty average for me. i wee all the time anyway, so i cant tell.
i've read that still taking the pill won't harm any potential foetus, so i will remain taking it until i am sure either way.

i just want a bit of an understanding if my symptoms are similar, i've read some women continue to have vaginal bleeding (seeming like periods) through-out their pregnancy, so i am unsure what i am experiencing.

thanks so much for your help. xx

Post #1 i think you can get ov pain ESP if you are more in tune with your body when ttc. I don't know if that can or does affect fertility though?

Post #2 have you done a test/seen your doctor? Any number of things could cause those symptoms do if a test comes back neg you should see your gp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back