Does this mean im getting close?

Ally1979

Reaction score
Sat in the bath tonight and noticed nipples and areola (sp?) have gone a deep deep brown, sort of dark choc colour, and the liquid coming from them has gone from clear to a white colour. Could this mean my body is getting ready to go?

Am going for a growth scan on friday as measuring 3 weeks bigger.

Not sure, you are still quite early at 30 weeks. It would be nice to think bubs is going to stay in and cook for a while longer :D

I think some ladies get leakage from very early on and some don't until after the birth. As far as the colour, mine changed to that early on in my pregnancy but you never know, I guess :D

sorry if TMI but my nipples went really dark after about 2 months! so i don't think its a sign your ready yet!

Hmmm mine went dark then too but seem to have gone MUCH darker recently

One of mine's gone really dark the last week or so hun but the other one has remained blotchy :shock: :roll: :shakehead: tis weird... i have a blotchy nip :shock: :lol: goodluck with the scan on friday! you bloomin well better not be queue jumpin missus :lol: love n speak soon Sarah xxx

Fly said:
One of mine's gone really dark the last week or so hun but the other one has remained blotchy :shock: :roll: :shakehead: tis weird... i have a blotchy nip :shock: :lol:
Me too!! They went really dark around 20 weeks, and about 33 weeks went a LOT darker. (Well, one more so than the other lol!)

Good luck anyway hun for Friday!! You get to see your LO again! :cheer: xx

Thanks girls glad im not alone and weird lol!!!

Cant wait to see LO again, gonna get them to check that i am still on team pink as im convinced its a boy lol!!!

One of my tell tale signs that I was pregnant was huge black almost saucer nips!!

Take it from a desperate woman who has been counting down the days religiously since about 70, try to relax and not start getting impatient/looking for signs too early it consumes your day and makes you miserable!!

Ive had loads of scans and reconfirmation that LO is a girl but still believe she will pop out with a penis :lol:

Naughty preggy minds make us crazzzeeee ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back