Does this mean I'm fertile atm?

Omg I font think I'm that patient lol xx

I've even took another what the hell is up with lol, got cramps the witch deffo gonna make an appearance for sure xx

I just want to know no so I can move on to next cycle lol, I'll try think more positive lol, what day u testing again hun xx

Haha yep, supposed to be, am tempted to try earlier but I don't want to be disappointed :-( xx

Well woke up this morning and went toilet and when wiping thete pink blood, we DTD lastly night and the excess spermies must be coming out as well coz pink blood very wet and stringy sorry tmi so suppose I need start another ticker and class myself as cd1 today x

Soz only just replying I've not been able get on think the site been having problems, AF in full force and I'm actually excited for trying this cycle I'm ready for it xx

Hey lovely, am still hoping for bfp, testing in the morning, though I have calculated that a 28 day cycle would bring my AF date to Friday....Really hoping for a Christmas BFP, signs are there including a lovely bout of thrush which indicates a change in hormone levels, tiredness, peeing a lot, lots of CM, tender boobs (feeling bruised, not painful as such), bloating has gone right down which doesn't usually happen until after AF leaves, happy one min, close to tears the next, having a go at OH for practically nothing, seriously trivial things! How are you doing? Xx

They all sound amazing hunny, I'm cd11 waiting to ovulate hopefully in next few days eeeek xx

yey!!! Fingers crossed for you my dear, heres to a very merry Christmas lol xx

Thanks Hun and you to, I just done a opk what you think xx
5agagune.jpg

Get bonking!!!!!! Bfn this morning, then just been to the loo and very watery blood :-( witch got me after all that and I feel so disheartened! OH doesn't know yet, will tell him when he eventually gets home this evening. So, CD1 for me again, about to order some more OPK's although am tempted not to test and just rely on lots of bonking, and hope for the best xx

Oh no Hun so sorry she got u, I no how u feel that's exactly how what I was thinking, I think if I don't get my bfp this time then that's what I'm going to do, just bonk as much as can and hope for best, would you say that's a positive. I've dtd yesterday and today and will try again tmoz and day after x

Lol exactly I'll just try sticvk to once a day lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back