Does this mean I'm fertile atm?

twinkletoes87

Reaction score
I am CD8, the top stick is 10am today, the bottom one is 3pm today...should OH and I get bonking like bunnies? Thanks in advance!! Xx

Attachments

• IMAG5260(1).jpg
    IMAG5260(1).jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 65
Here's a lighter pic xx

Attachments

• IMAG5261.jpg
    IMAG5261.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 82
Bottom one looking good gun, do another one between say 6-8 make sure u hold ur pee tho so not diluted and try Not drink, c how that is, is it as dark ad control line to the eye, looks as if u may ovulate tmoz, deffo DTD tonyt hun ,and tmoz, I'd test tmoz as well hun xx

I will defo test again in a bit, I am mega excited, will jump on OH as soon as he gets home hehe. The test line isn't as strong as the control line but is darker than the one from this morning :-D so excited!!! Thanks hun xx

It's defiantly heading in right direction Hun and no harm in dtd tonyt jut so there is a fresh batch of spermies waiting. Good luck x

Just done another opk and it is very faint, more faint than the top one in the OP, will test again later. OH and I have just dtd and have got moon cup in atm to stop any leakages...Will do another opk in a few hours. Am getting sharp pains in my left side, in the bit of my groin between my hip and my foof...any idea if that is ovulation? If so, how come my fertile time isn't a couple of days and is only 24 hour window? Or am I underestimating how short my cycle is and got my dates wrong so I would be ovulating now instead, which would bring my cycle to 21 days instead of 28? If that makes any sense at all?! I had af for 5 days and was heavy...any ideas? Thanks in advance xx

The most recent opk xx

Attachments

• WP_20131130_006.jpg
    WP_20131130_006.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 50
Any further opks have been completely negative, no trace of a second line at all xx

Did u DTD wen u got the line hun I'd say that's wen u ovulated then how u feeling xx

Had been dtd for the few days before and did again the night j got my dark line, am feeling a little off colour, nausea (could be a bug cos I work with kids and there's a fair bit going round the last few weeks) slight cramping and some pains down there today, could b implantation, could just be my body arsing about...My dog keep following me, I can smell things I don't usually, got headaches, and I'm so tired all the time, but again, it could be linked to anything! I keep getting an inkling I am pregnant but have to tell myself it's just hormones being hormones, so I don't get too excited in case of disappointment :-( am going to test with fmu from 7dpo just for the he'll of it haha. How are you doing? Xx

All sounds promising him, I been poas since 3dpo lol just for fun of it. Today so far feel fine just a headache and very tired past few days, but no more cramping or backache so far today which is good, I really really don't think I will b pregnant this month I just having a inkling xx

Got backache today, feeling nauseous, heartburn is gone but tummy is still tender on the left side of my belly button, which it has been since the pains I had last night! Still feeling ridiculously tired and keep over reacting about the stupidest things, like OH not cuddling me last night because he was ASLEEP!! I laugh about it now but I was proper blubbing lol. I am hoping it was implantation last night and will start testing on Sat. I've got a digital one for when it starts showing on the cheapies I have but I am so excited about being able to tell my OH we are pregnant! You aren't out until the witch gets you hun, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and send lots of baby dust your way :-D it'd be nice to have a bump buddy lol xx

Ta hun, see a lot women get emotional and have good outcome signs r looking fab, and I'll deffo hold you to bump buddy's xxx

Had very angry tummy last night and excruciating tooth ache, plus a head ache and felt so rough I am really hoping I'm not coming down with something :-( how are you getting on? Xx

Well hopefully there good signs hun, I've not really had any symptoms at all a bit cramping just but its the cramps u get before AF, I taken test today n obvs negative I knew it would be :-( xx

Just hold out a few more days lovely, it might just be too early. I keep doubting whether I am or not, I am really bloated atm and getting an achy back and cramping....Fingers crossed eh? Xx

I will probs do one again tmoz lol I just feel out if that makes sense I feel like AF coming even tho I don't no when due on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back