does not like sleep

jills10uk

Reaction score
help :wall: :wall: :wall:
my LO used to be a lovely little boy who when he was sleepy or at bedtime we could lay down in his cot and he would happily get himself over to sleep. the last week or 2 have been an absolute nightmare. he gets himself so worn out but refuses to go to sleep to the point where he will cry with absolute rage for about 20/30mins before finally giving in. my DH and i are worn out with walking the floors with a screaming child we know is knackered but won't sleep. he is so nosy, i think he is afraid to miss anything
he seems to be a really light sleeper too and at night the littlest noise bothers him where previously he could have slept through a parade!
i don't know what to do :( :(
any advice on this welcome

Could be part of the 4 month growth spurt. My LO's sleep pattern went right out the window during it. Along with feeds, activity and just about everything else.

Hey :wave: Emm went through a phase of doing this about the same age, waking all through the night after 2 months of her sleeping through. She is now coming out the other end I think. I think babies just go through different times with sleeping. Sometimes I dont think there is an obvious answer. Maybe more hungry now? Teeth might be on the way or just growing and developing!! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back