Does morning sickness come back?

Dollie

Reaction score
Been feeking sick these last few mornings and wondered if anyone else had had this? Thankfully its nothing like the 24/7, constantly throwing up i had before. Maybe im just getting hungrier easier now baby is bigger, cos i feel sick when i dont eat anyway x

I had bad sickness untill about 22-23 weeks and then it stopped but i still throw up now and agian especcialy if i get hearburn bad. So i think it can come back a bit. x

I've started to feel sick lately.
My cousin's girlfriend who is about 25 weeks pregnant also said her morning sickness has come back so I guess it's very normal :) xxx

Yep I've had odd bouts over the last couple of weeks. Not everyday and it has been localised to the mornings. Normally sorted by a good breakfast pf porridge or something. It's the dry heaving when trying to brush my teeth in the morning that gets me down :(

I think it comes back. Especially if I over exert myself.

I get it when im overtired but I did experience it at around 27-29 weeks and felt physically fine in myself but just couldnt stop myself throwing up :(

Yep I've had odd bouts over the last couple of weeks. Not everyday and it has been localised to the mornings. Normally sorted by a good breakfast pf porridge or something. It's the dry heaving when trying to brush my teeth in the morning that gets me down :(

I get the brushing-teeth-heaving too :p
It sucks! xxx

I'm just about to brush my teeth now, wish me luck.

Sorry for the TMI But Its when i get heartburn and dont take a tablet quick enough i end up been sick, not only that but when i throw up i can't control my bladder and so wet myself, i read about it and apparently its common that some pregnant women can not control the bladder when coughing etc... i was so upset tho just sat crying feeling ashamed and useless :( x

Aaaw redbear, we do have to go through some indignities dont we??!

Last edited:
Aaaw redbear, we do have to go through some indignities dont we??!

I know its horrid but there is honestly nothing i can do about it! I was crying and my husband was telling me to stop because its nothing to cry about, and i would make myself throw up again, but i felt like a little kid and disgusting to be honest. You would think the body was designed to carry babies so why do things like that lol x

Yeah exactly, you'd think we'd have evolved past all side effects! lol
Ive gone from 24/7 throwing up till about 20 weeks, then to having SPD, then back to morning sickness. Also got major heartburn today!! The next 10 weeks cant go fast enough! x

You sound like your having a bad time of things! Hope it gets better... animals don't seem to have as much trouble as us some dont even stop eating lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back