Sickness

Vicki Chambers

Reaction score
Hi all

does anyone in the late stages of pregnancy still get sickness? ive had mine the whole way through, i even have to still take sickness tablets of an evening which i have done for the whole way through my pregnancy.

im like 36 weeks and still suffer from sickness really bad :twisted: :twisted:

even when im out the onsets of smells and thats it....... im sick everywhere and at the mo im getting such bad heartburn that it hurts when im being sick, then for ages after it feels like something is wedged in my throat.

just wondered if anyone els gets sickness this bad still?

Not sickness but nauseau and lack of apetite basically morning sickness without the throwing up is still as bad as ever. I did hear that it gets worse with subsequent pregnancies. I hope you feel better soon hun :hug:

Mik said:
Not sickness but nauseau and lack of apetite basically morning sickness without the throwing up is still as bad as ever. I did hear that it gets worse with subsequent pregnancies. I hope you feel better soon hun :hug:

yeah my midwife told me that, im defo not having anymore this has been the pregnancy from hell.. oh well only 6 days left :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

i know im not as far on as you but I have found that my sickness well not so much been sick but feeling sick has returned.. my midwife seems to think its cause there is very little room there now due to growing baby??

You poor thing, that sounds awful :hug: I dont feel sick but have totally lost my apetite - I will spend ages trying to work out what I fancy to eat particularly in an evening. If I dont fancy it then its no good I cant eat it....

Jane x

I've never actually been sick but i had i felt feally sick all the time early on and its starting to come back. Brushing my teeth takes ages because i'm gagging and the travel sickness has come back. It must just be something that happens later on in preg with it being a few of us.

Hope it eases for you soon.

Grace xx

I was woken at 5 am feeling really sick :( -had a bath and now I feel worse!

awww ladies its horrible aint it.. and they tel us it goes within 3 months lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back