does everyone know what sex the baby is

Keely

Reaction score
hi girls

I have missed a few post in the 2nd trimester and I was wondering if everyone knew there babies sex yet?

if not when are you finding out, or are you not?

Keely xxxx

we're not finding out because we want it to be a surprise as it's the only surprise left in the world and we don't mind what we have just as long as it's healthy and normal

I find out 7th July at 10.00am!!! Cant wait ive been counting the days :D

I realy want to find out as i love supprises but so impatiant!
and we have so much boys things and nothing for a girl and as i have been of sick for ages we need to spreed the cost.
i also think it will help my son if i can tell him

I'm not finding out, i think it'll be that little bit more exciting, i love suprises :D

i didn't find out at the 22 wk scan as we found out with our 1st 2 children, plus already have 1 of each so we will be blessed whatever!!

not long to go for you now!!!

emma.xx

I'm defo gonna find out, can't keep anything secret. Got my next scan on 11th August so i;ve got AGES to wait until i find out :(

We have babies sex written down in an envelope at home but as yet we haven't wanted to open it. We are looking forward to a suprise :D

Vicki83 said:
I'm defo gonna find out, can't keep anything secret. Got my next scan on 11th August so i;ve got AGES to wait until i find out :(

I havn't got mine until the 16th of August its such a long way!! But I ams sure it will fly by hunny!!

:angel:

It's so long to wait though isn't it!! I just wanna know now!! :think:

We are having a little girl - I can't hold my own water, so there's no way I could be patient enough to wait 9 months!!

We are expecting a little girl called Seris Delilah Joy! We are so proud!

We wanted to but baby wasn't all that cooperative! Our tech did say that she thinks we are having a girl but was no where near sure. We have a 4D scan on the 18th July so hopefully we will know for sure then!

You look like you have a girl bump Melanie! Its similar to mine :D

skatty you are only 3 days ahead of me, i wonder who will have their baby first :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back