Does everyone have a 'show' before going into labour?

Dippy

Reaction score
Well my final countdown is on and I have had NO little signs or niggles that LO is any closer to making an appearance. I know I have absolutely no control over this and she will come when she is ready, but what should I be looking out for? Will I have a show? Will my waters break? Or do I just wait for the regular contractions?

Its all down to the individual babe!

You might get all of what you mentioned or just one or two of those things.

Hope it happens soon Dippy and all goes well for you in labour :hug:

it depends! you could have all three in one go or one first then others follow or you may not get any at all and need inducing. Its impossible to say. :hug:

I didnt have a show until I was in full blown labour. As the girls said everyones different, ive known people to have a show 2 days before having baby.

Ive had gel type stuff coming out, but no blood ...sorry TMI lol :oops:
Have you had that?

I asked my mum this question yesterday. My mum has had seven children and she said that she only had a show on one, waters breaking first on two and the rest started with contractions. I am in the same position as you just waiting for something to happen but I have got a horrible feeling I will be waiting a little while yet.

Dippy said:
Well my final countdown is on

When did that happen???!!!! :shock: You've only just announced your BFP!! :rotfl: Is it just me, or has Dippy's pregnancy flown by??? :shock: :rotfl:

tankett said:
Dippy said:
Well my final countdown is on

When did that happen???!!!! :shock: You've only just announced your BFP!! :rotfl: Is it just me, or has Dippy's pregnancy flown by??? :shock: :rotfl:

It did only feel like yest when we were int he second tri together.
I bet these last few days will drag now :( ...hope they dont hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back