• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does emotional upset harm baby?

:hugs:Really sorry to hear your sad news - the advice given is excellent Xxx

So sorry to hear of your loss hun xxxx sending you huge hugs xxx look after yourself x

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Do what you need to do to feel ok and LO will be fine. He'll take everything he needs from you and is probably having a good fidget in there to let you know how ok he is and that there's something good to come soon.
Truly hoping you find a little peace soon. Take care x

Sorry to hear of your loss.
I know Cortisone is the stress hormone.... which I am not too sure you would be producing in this situation?

Oh my goodness Cos I haven't been reading many threads over the last week so I missed your sad news. I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope you are managing a few bits to eat and drink. Take time as much as you can for you, hard I know when there are children to look after, but do try. Cry as much as you want, crying is a good way of healing although your sadness will be with you it will hopefully help.
Know that you're not alone and there are always ladies here to offer a shoulder to cry on.

Big cuddles and love.xxxxx

Thank you, I have eaten some mashed potato today, that was easier to swallow and something in my stomach.
It's just so hard, I just want to get in bed and forget about the world x

Only natural sweetheart. It's gonna take a long while to feel right but just go with the flow and you will mend. As soon as the kids have gone to bed get yourself to bed too sleep is a brilliant way of mending and it's what your body needs. XxxX

Cos I am so so sorry to hear such sad news from you. My heart goes out to you, it really does. :hugs:No words really comfort at this stage but it does get better.

Just to answer your question, emotional upset does not harm your baby (according to my pregnancy book) I read that prolonged emotional distress can however something like what you are going through will not. Just look after yourself, but I know you are trying to eat every day so baby is just fine there in mummy's tummy.

Also, baby wriggling more could be baby responding to your adrenaline going through the placenta - I read this too in the same section but it does not harm baby so just try and feel reassured he is making his presence known. When I initially found the lump in my breast and panicked the baby started kicking like mad....hence why I read the section about stress and how it can affect the baby.

xxxx

so sorry for your loss cos, it must be horrible to go through such a painful loss at a time like this....baby is probably moving more because of the adrenaline and hormones rushing through your body, im sure he will be fine xx

Thanks girls, I've felt a little better today. Well when I say better I mean I have only cried once and eaten a boiled egg so that's an improvement xx

Again I'm so sorry for you and little Bella. One day at a time hu. Mr wriggler will be fine I'm sure xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back