• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does emotional upset harm baby?

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
As you know, I lost my best friend on Tuesday and have been pretty much inconsolable ever since.
My oh is concerned for me obviously but about the baby.
Does anyone know if baby is harmed by this?
If anything, he's actually moving more than usual x

Maybe bub is trying to reassure you that there will be things in the future to look forward to, despite how sad you feel now!

I would make sure you eat, drink and rest and hopefully your moments of sadness will ease off a little bit.

As per your thread in the GR, you know I sympathise with your sadness hun!

Just try to keep yourself on the straight and narrow and don't make yourself physically ill

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun.
I took your advice and ate some soup, can't handle the solid food getting jammed in my throat.
I am not sleeping well but I'm trying to rest where I can x

Thanks hun.
I took your advice and ate some soup, can't handle the solid food getting jammed in my throat.
I am not sleeping well but I'm trying to rest where I can x

As long as you get something down you and rest you'll be OK!

I hope that in a few days you'll feel a bit calmer - you'll still be heartbroken but you'll be able to function a bit better.

Have whatever you can manage be that choccie or junk food!

I reckon in a few days you'll burn yourself out tiredness wise and end up getting a good nights sleep.

What was her name Cos.....

xxxxxxxx

Bella, she was beautiful, my best friend in the whole world x

so sorry cosmic. thoughts with u xxx

So sorry for you loss :( I just wanted to reassure you , I lost my closest friend during my pregnancy . While I felt like the world was ending and could hardly eat lily was perfect I did have to go see my gp as I was worried and she advised eating small bites and sipping water if I could . :hugs: I hope this pain eases eventually

Thank you, he's a real wriggler, he seems happy enough in there at the moment. You're right though, I do need to try to eat x

Sorry for your loss one more time :(
I lost my auntie 3 months ago and I felt like the world was ending.... Cried for days and weeks...
I chose to believe that if it has sth to do with the baby then she is up there and protecting it.
I think you will be fine, just one step per time :hug:

Thank you, one day at a time, I can manage that (I think) x

Again I'm sorry for your loss...
I'm sure your baby is perfectly fine :) maybe wiggling more to try and cheer mummy up...!
Like Carnat says, just making sure you are eating enough, and drinking plenty. Keeping your strength up. Try and not worry about your baby

so sorry to hear your sad news Cos. Take it easy and Im sure your friend is looking after you from above and bubs will be looking after you from the inisde.

Ps your friend had a lovely name xx

Thanks Kaz, I'm heartbroken but I know this pain won't last forever x

Thanks Kaz, I'm heartbroken but I know this pain won't last forever x

Its understandable you will be heartbroken and in time the pain will stop but you just need to take each day at a time xx

Cos I am so very sorry for your loss. These times always seem so dark but you will begin to feel better with time. Like others have said try to eat and drink something and I am sure your little boy will be just fine :) xx

Your bubs will take all it needs to be ok, so think about keeping yourself going, food, whatever it is, however much you can manage and lots of water. I'm do sorry for your loss darling, the heartbreak you are going through must unimaginable. Xxxxxxx

As you know, I lost my best friend on Tuesday and have been pretty much inconsolable ever since.
My oh is concerned for me obviously but about the baby.
Does anyone know if baby is harmed by this?
If anything, he's actually moving more than usual x

really sorry to hear your sad news xx

I'm so sorry to read this hun and can only echo the advice already given - big hugs xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back