no more 2ww for me

cc86

Reaction score
just wanted to write here for the girls that i was friendly with about 2ww! eg kedi, faithangle etc!

there will be no more 2ww for me, no more trying... as i'm now single and it's for good. i'm devastated but i guess it's for the best. we're still friends.

so loads of good luck to you guys if you've not already gotten pregnant! baby dust to you all xxx

Last edited:
O no, so sorry hun? If you don't mind me asking why have you now become single

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk

hubby split up with me a week ago :( it was kind of obvious he'd wanted it for a while so why he led me on to think we were trying for another baby i really don't know! :( he was treating me like shit and i read something i didn't like on his fb and i told him to leave and stay at his mums, he then completely turned this round on me and said he didn't want to be with me anymore. if he loved me there's no way he'd throw away a 5 year relationship / 2 year marriage and leave the mother of his baby over what happened! it's clear he already didn't want to be with me and used me kicking him out as his perfect excuse to end things. we're staying friends but i'm finding it hard to pretend it's all ok

:( I had the same with my ex minus the marriage,some men are such jerks and act really stupid but deep down are coniving cowards. It's awful he led u to believe that you were trying again what if you had of got preg? Really immature and ridiculous! Really hope your ok, I know how you feel but you have your lo to still put loads of smiles on your face, take a step back.. You don't need to be friends with him yet, he left so he should have to deal with you being ready in your own time so things don't turn bitter! Sorry if iv ranted on I just really feel for you x

That sucks! Im sorry.

If he is leaving you for another woman he will most likely come back though. Use your time figuring out whether you want him back or if you're better off without him. Have you been happy in the relationship?

i can't be bothered with any hassle from him, people he knows or his family so it's easier just to be friends. i pm'd him one night on fb i was ranting a little saying how annoyed i was at him leaving me and how hard it is for me having to be the one dealing with selling our home and organise a place for my daughter and i to live etc and his reply just annoyed me "why are you being like this a week later" oh so sorry i haven't gotten over being dumped my my husband 4 days before our 2 year anniversary in a WHOLE WEEK!!!!!!!! so i just said that i was in a bad mood and changed the subject

he said that he wants to see me as well as our daughter when he's home from offshore which pisses me off because how come he couldn't make this effort when we were together?! my mum says he's got his cake and eating it too. i can't remember if i said it to him or not as i was upset when he said it but my opinion on what he said is that it's a bad idea. our daughter is only 10 months old but she'll get confused! it's not fair on her and it's not fair on me. i still have feelings and he's kind of stringing me along in a way. it's obvious he doesn't find me attractive any more! i don't understand as it's not as if i put on weight from being pregnant, in fact i'm a stone less than i was before i even got pregnant! god knows! so frustrating! i am so confused about how i feel about it all! one minute i am totally fine and have a positive attitude and plans for the future next i'm thinking wtf no one else is going to want me! xx

Really sorry hun. Chin up and be strong for u and LO. If you ever need to talk we're all here for you. xx

Worse thing u can do is let him be in control, u decide and say when to see him... Even if u really want to see him don't do it all the time. Let him see u have had to get over it and now have your own life and if he really wants to be part of it again then he has to work around ur terms. He will either go along willingly if his serious or he won't want to cos his not in control in which case his definitely not worth it! He obviously don't care how u feel so dont bother telling him, it's prob giving him some huge power rush that he has u feeling like that ! It's not fair on your lo either.

Hun i would say cut all ties. Its impossible to be just friends when you still have very strong feelings for him. you need to make it clear to him and you dont have to be nasty of fight, if its over its over and he doesnt get to play happy families when he chooses. tell him to make arrangements for access to you lo and tell him to make it regular do it on your terms get your control back. seems he still want to pull all the strings. I had this and it made it so much harder for me in the long term. If you let him still have all he had while he was with you and have the "single" label you will never sort things out as its far to easy and appealing for him. show him you are strong and mean business and if he wants to be single well hes going to miss out on you and your little family. keep positive in front of him even if you crumble behind closed doors. I think your mum is a wise woman he does seem to want the best of both worlds but in my opinion you take that security away and he realises what he has actually lost and he wont be long about trying to fix things. Im so sorry its turned out like this for you xxxx

Oh hunny sending huge hugs.

The feelings your feeling are completely normal. It's only been a week so you're going to feel like this?
Do as Amy says and cut all tues for a few weeks. These next few weeks are going to be a killer but you'll come out stronger and be in control.

Mr right is out there honestly xxx

Sweetie, I am soooo sorry! I am sending so much love. I know the feeling. To feel unsure of yourself and question hubbys actions. I remeber when my boo was 2. It was around xmas time. Hub left me. I was devastated. He left because I told him to not bother coming home after he buggered off out and didnt bother telling me etc. A week or so later he was still umming and arring about whether he still wanted our marriage. By this point I had changed the locks etc. He did eventually come back and begged forgiveness. It took along time for me to trust/believe him. For us it turned out ok.... for others it doesnt. I can tell you though that you are a strong beautiful woman. Dont ever doubt that or let him make you feel that way. He was/is lucky to have you and your beautilf girl. Focus your energy on her. She needs you. He is big enough and ugly enough to make his own bed and lie in it xxxxxxxxxxx

Im so sorry you are going through this. I know how you feel as my ex husband stringed me along for a year with his "im not sure what i want" he used me and he really did have his cake and ate it!! All along i believed we would sort things out but in the end i had to give him an ultimatum which was all or nothing and he said if you are making me decide right now (because apparently a year isnt long enough to decide lol!!!) then id have to say its over so i cut ties and quite quickly met someone else who i have now been with for 7 years!! We tried to be friends but in the end he still thought he could control me and our son and would turn nasty if i dared to not do what he wanted so now we have minimal contact. What you need to think about is this- is he really the sort of man you want to be with if he can do this to you? think of meeting a man who will adore you and enjoys doing the same things as you and has the same goals in life, someone who will spoil you and make you feel like the most beautiful person in the world...because one day you will meet someone like that!! I was like you very up and down, one min i was very optimistic...on top of the world even but then the next id be so depressed and worried. I thought of everything i would like in a man and realised i def wasnt describing my ex!! I never thought i could love again and i def didnt think i would be able to find a man who adored me (didnt think i was worthy) but i did!!! I really wish you well, please please dont let him call all the shots or you will drag it all out for yourself. Consentrate on your LO and yourself. Good luck and big (((hugs))) xxxx

hey girls not been on in a while. been sorting out getting my flat on the market and stuff. i still speak to the ex most days but he's pissing me off as he can see my bank account and keeps asking "what's this money going in" and "what are you spending this on" and it's not fair because HE dumped ME and i can't see his bank account and haven't been able to for a while as he changed the password but because he asked to get his name put on my account he can still see mine!! and there's nothing i can do about it til the paperwork comes through from the bank! then tonight he phones me asking about my tax credits (i canceled the old claim and made a new 'lone parent' one) and he said "it's ok we'll sort it out when i get home" and i was like EH NO!!! it's MY tax credits, fuck all to do with you! and he again said "yeah ok speak to you about it when i get home" (he's offshore) GRRRRR!! we didn't fall out on the phone at all i just thought what a twat!

but then i got home and checked my facebook and he'd private messaged me saying;

• thanks for tagging me or posting on my page of the new pictures of laila!

• and the video of her crawling. cheers

• did you get the money for your iphone? are you still putting it into my bank? or are you not doing that now?
first of all, get a grip!! he dumped me... why would i continue to tag him? he's lucky he's still a 'friend' on my page, he can see when i add new photos on videos so why do i need to tag him?! he can tag himself if it's that much of a big deal! idiot. his attitude is shocking! it's not as if i tagged other people and not him!

and as for the phone... i sent my phone to envirophone and am still waiting for the money but i said i'd put it into his account but he keeps asking if i've got it yet and assuming because it's not in his account yet i'm not giving it to him anymore! i've not bloody got it yet! :wall2::wall2::wall2:

Oh CC86, I'm sorry to hear that. I was thinking of you yesterday too so its was upsetting to read this post. I wish you all the best hun :hugs: xx

thanks hun, things are coming together slowly with the flat only being on the market 2 days and got an offer in, just negotiating with them so hopefully find out more tomorrow! how are you getting on? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back