Does anyone know if this name is really common at the mo??

mummynmummy2b

Reaction score
We really liked the name Isabelle for a girl but seems that since I thought of i have heard it everywhere!!!

Our other names are ...

Seren
Lottie
Scarlett
Ffion
Daisy
Poppy

Quite a few more... list hasnt really been shortened down yet! I'm a 'Laura' and grew up with about 10 others in my year at school and really dont want to give my child an over used name!! Any ideas on what is popular at the moment??

Cheers xxxx

I think at the moment Mia, Evelyn and Ava are quite popular. I havn't heard of many babies lately being called Isabelle.

I love the name Isabelle :) FOB isn't as keen though. Its so annoying that we have to agree on the name! lol

I like Daisy and Scarlett from your list as well!

i havn heard that name loads dont think i know anyone at my kids school!!

i also love lottie thats on my list

I do know alot of friends with either Isabelle or Isabella being honest with you!

But it's gorgeous that's why :D

apperntly issabella is going to be a popular name because of the twightlight films in the next few yrs all the names will peak from it its put me of esme if im honest i love lottie and poppy tho x

my daughter is called Issabelle and im Evelyn lol - we set the trend :rotfl:

I know loads of Issabelles since i named my daughter issabelle thinking oh i dont know any loads of people i know know an issabelle or daughter is issabelle lol same with alexander my son tho so we call him zander for short and bella x

Names popular at my daughters school for girls-Morgan, Georgia, isabell, ava, Eva. Don't know if they're popular now in newborns x x

I really like the names Ava and Evelyn but as they were popular it put me off. Everyone else obviously thought they were nice as well!!

Your deffinatly a trend setter Evie! You'll have to see if your next LO sets another trend now! x

From your name list, I like Seren, Lottie and Ffion
Scarlett , Poppy and Daisy are lovely pretty names, but a just a bit too girlie for me personally,

It is so hard to choose a name that's not overused isn't it

my little girl go's to playgroup twice a wk and there is 4 isabelles there and two in my little boys class at school so it is very popular around here still a nice name tho.

Thanks for all the replies everyone! Since my post i have had another friend have a baby girl and called her isabella so think its definately coming off the list! poooooooooo!

We just cannot agree on ANYTHING!!!!! aaaagh it was so easy with my son
xxx

i LOVE Ffion!!!!!!!!!!!

not that im biased or anything :blush: lmao!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back