Does anyone else think this?

For all those asking about mooncups look here:

http://www.mooncup.co.uk/

... and then decide if it would work for you. If you're squeamish about your own blood etc then it probably won't be for you.

It's great for me because I only need to change it twice a day / once a day later on and yet before I used to "flood" and leak absolutely everywhere, usually when I was in the middle of a parents' evening or something equally embarrassing.

Anyway, I've now missed 4 whole periods! Hurray for that!

I think the mooncup is amazing! It comes in before and after child birth sizes so I only actually used it 4 or 5 times and now I'll need the bigger one but I still think I got my money's worth :)
It isn't any bother to change in public toilets - instead of rinsing it you can just use loo role to wipe it (what's left after pouring down the loo). I get less blood on me than putting in tampons.
I have (had?) crazy periods - 2 days of spotting, day one I would have to wear tampon and towel and change every few hours, then my flow halves every day pretty much, until it goes away (sorry if TMI but there is a point, I promise). So I used to have to wear different sizes of tampons each day and try to work out what I would need. With my mooncup, one size does spotting through to crazy flow. It's also been great when going on holiday -I just needed to take the one thing instead of trying to work out how much I'd use.

My I've gone on a bit! Sorry :oops:

debecca said:
For all those asking about mooncups look here:

http://www.mooncup.co.uk/

... and then decide if it would work for you. If you're squeamish about your own blood etc then it probably won't be for you.

It's great for me because I only need to change it twice a day / once a day later on and yet before I used to "flood" and leak absolutely everywhere, usually when I was in the middle of a parents' evening or something equally embarrassing.

Anyway, I've now missed 4 whole periods! Hurray for that!

I think that lady in the advert likes her mooncup a little too much :wink:

p.s. would it be possible to get some more stickers. I made the foolish mistake of getting my new mooncup out to show my sister while in a bar with
some friends and some of the boys decided they wanted to wear the stickers."

You mean this one???????????

Why would she get it out in the bar OMG :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It reads like she just whipped it out of herself to show everyone :puke: :puke:

emma28 said:
p.s. would it be possible to get some more stickers. I made the foolish mistake of getting my new mooncup out to show my sister while in a bar with
some friends and some of the boys decided they wanted to wear the stickers."

You mean this one???????????

Why would she get it out in the bar OMG :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It reads like she just whipped it out of herself to show everyone :puke: :puke:

Get your mooncups out for the lads :rotfl:

skairdykat said:
jenna said:
Have they changed it now because i were told that you have to pay £20 a month for the pill if your over 18? :shock:

Really?!?! I came of it in Jan but never paid for it before that. (I'm32 BTW)

I've never ever paid for mine, well apart from before JT when I had to pay £6 for each prescription :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back