Can anyone think of anything else

toni64539

Reaction score
Hi girls. I'm on cycle day 31 of a 38 day cycle. As some of you may know for the last six months I've been having periods but not ovulating according to temps and opk's etc so went to docs 2 months ago and they said come back in two months if still not ov-ing and they'll do tests. So as soon as AF come I'm off to see her again and she will hopefully do bloods (to confirm what I already know) and then I don't know what will be next, maybe clomid. But knowing me I'll just get in there start crying and forget everything I was going to ask her so I'm making a list I.e why I'm not oving, have I ever ov'd, what if I have no eggs. Can anyone think of anything else I should ask or does anyone know any reasons for not ovulating but having periods, or does anyone have any experience with clomid. Thanks in advance for your help girls

Hi Toni, Im sorry but I really have no useful information, but I just wanted to say good luck at the docs, and I really hope you get some good news. Try and stay positive, and I hope that you get a BFP very soon.
x

Hey, stupid question, but how do you know you are not ovulating? I just assumed (wrongly!) that if you have AF then you are ovualting, which is obviously wrong! God, you are right though, things may not be simple, but im a strong believer that everything happens for a reason, and your time will come :)

You are doing the right thing in writing a list of questions for the doc, coz I know I wud just walk in their, blurt it out, and cry for the rest of the time! Dont know about you, but I would want to know all possible reasons, from best to worst case scenario, and what can be done to prevent/help each situation.

Think you are due AF same time as me (next sunday ish), so hope is not lost just yet! Was feeling sooo positive about this month around my ov, and me and DH done as much as physically possible (lol), but have lost my positivity now for some reason, and dont think it will be my month.
FX and keep us updated on the docs
xxx

I know from taking my temperature that I'm not ovulating, it's erratic and no thermal shift and it's not just a one off it's been six months like that. Yeah I thought I was ov-ing if I had periods but nope, had all negative opk's too and no fertile cm. I wish you all the best for next Sunday Hun. I hope you've done it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back