Does anyone else think this?

skairdykat

Reaction score
That sanitary stuff ie. towel, tampons, mooncups shouls be free?

It's not out fault we have periods is it? And they give away free condoms etc so why not sanitary stuff?

God I really am on one today aren't I? :rotfl: :rotfl:

i take it you're on your period now from your ticker lol :lol:

I agree its crap that these products are such booming industries as we simply cant do without them, when I first started my period I can remember being shocked and gutted that I actually had to waste money out of my teeny paper round pay to buy such borring and maditory objects which should be on the nhs, I totally understand why they arnt free the nhs is in enough debt already but I think companies shouldnt be allowed to charge so much for them!

I agree, but then because they are free they'd only give you the most cheapest crappist ones about, and make you go to the drs to get a prescription lol

xSuzx

LOL yes I am kimbo :rotfl:

£3 for some in bloody Netto of all places LOL

Yes! Iv Always Thought This, Your Completely Right!

aparently stuff like that is highly taxed as it isnt classed as 'essential' only a guy could have said that :wall: :? iv found aswell that towels are really crap lately, mine keep breaking up into little pieces and i look like a bloody snow machine! :roll:

But then it's nobodies fault that they have to wipe their ass after going to the loo either... all these bodily functions eh :rotfl:

But I def agree how expensive they are for glorified bits of cotton wool on string, or long cotton wool pads covered in plastc.

Breast pads too... so expensive for cotton wool pads but oh so necessary :(

Lets make bog roll free to then :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And food.................... :rotfl:

Infact lets just do away with money altogether :rotfl:

when i finish BFing and my periods come back ill go back on the pill and take it without breaks like i used to do, i hate periods lol
the pills free so ill save money too :)

Have they changed it now because i were told that you have to pay £20 a month for the pill if your over 18? :shock:

Mooncups effectively end up free after a while though surely? I paid £15 for mine 3 years ago and I've not needed to buy any sanitary protection ever since. Best thing I ever did.

i saw an advert for mooncups but i dont get how they work :oops:

jenna said:
Have they changed it now because i were told that you have to pay £20 a month for the pill if your over 18? :shock:

Really?!?! I came of it in Jan but never paid for it before that. (I'm32 BTW)

skairdykat said:
Lets make bog roll free to then :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And food.................... :rotfl:

Infact lets just do away with money altogether :rotfl:

Hear! Hear!! :rotfl:

Just opened a bank account for baby and he has more money than we do - he's got £25 and we're in our overdraft! :rotfl:

Thats what my sister told me when she went to the clinic. Although my doctor never mentioned paying to me :think: The condoms they give away free i had to bin them because they were too small :oops:

Out of interest, has anyone ever used a mooncup? Do they really work? :eek:

no I don't think they should be free. Why should they be?

if you made them free you'd have to make loo roll free, and nappies, and razors for men etc :roll:

they're definitely overpriced though.

I've heard good things about moon cups. I0ve nver used on myself though. Don't like the ideo having to 'empty' it in a public place...... :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back