Does anyone else obsess over early symptoms?

Yep I'm exactly the same! It's hard not to be... so far this month, I've felt woozy (only once), been really hot, a bit dizzy, developed a taste for Olives (which I've always hated) and butterflies in my tummy - as much as I'd love this to be my month, and I have no signs of AF yet... I doubt it is my month - feels to good to be true

Twinklinpixi3 that is too exciting!! :D :D :D

To give myself a reality check I just googled "abdominal cramp" and it came up with PCOS, Cancer, Apendicitis and PMS- so that was an unpleasant smack of reality! :confused:

well a couple of ladies on here who already had their bfp said they got it 3 days before af was due, i guess it depends on you as an individual x

Morning Ladies!

I woke this morning with dull ache in lower abdomen, and since getting up have noticed an increased smell sensitivity and I'm also feeling a bit nauseas?!

Is this common at 4dpo? :confused:

I wonder if I should POAS that shows how BFP you are, incase I got my O dates wrong? DH and I BD every few days throughout month so I suppose it is feasible??

What do you guys think? Should I start my POAS addiction today? :D

Last edited:
4dpo is very earlyy, im not sure about symptoms at that stage maybe someone else can advise you. I dont think a test would show at that stage but then again i knew that myself and i started testing at about 4dpo!!

Ur only 4 days into your 2 week wait so if you can wait longer then do but if ur silly like me test for peace of mind! x

I too have had back ache and cramps for two days now, milder cramps than AF, so i'm very happy to hear that! either things are working or the wicked witch is on her merry way! until she turns up i'm staying positive :)

Its a cruel joke that PMS and BFP have such similar symptoms during 2ww :mad: :(

Hi Cliqmo, i wouldnt worry too much.

I was 5 days late when the witch arrived and I still think im PG - my symptoms are cant stop eating and sore gums/roof of mouth so whos the loopy one!!!LOL

Baby Dust to all xxx

hmm, just today I've had a sensation like... butterflies or something weird going on in my tummy - an inch or two below my belly button, almost feel like something is going on... did a test but got BFN, but I think it's too early to test, I re-did my dates and AF isn't due until 23rd - so it's too early to test.

Could it be too early to feel a sensation in my tummy?

I am driving myself crazy thinking about signs i am TTC my first and been suffering cramps i am 9dpo and not sure when to test. I cant think of anything else and keep reading everything i can about signs and early pregnancy my af is due sunday. You are not the only one and after reading this i am glad not to be the only on too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back