Does anyone else feel like they've been forgotten?

JaegerJuly

Reaction score
Hi girls :)

I just wanted some advice. Recently I feel very lonely. I don't drive and my partner works a lot meaning I'm in the house all the time. I do all the washing, cooking and cleaning and feel as though I'm taken for granted. Am I overreactiing? I am grateful for all he does, cos if he didn't work we wouldn't be in this house. Am I being selfish?

I also feel like I'm on my own.. My family, my friends and his family don't seem to bother with me on my own! My 2 best mates were jealous of my relationship and family and my other best mate moved away :'(

Does anyone else feel lonely or even slightly depressed? Any tips on how to cheer myself up?!

Thanks in advance for your tips :)

Xx

I'm with you on this, more from friends though as they don't think to invite me coz they think ill say no, I mean well at least ask and as long as its not a nite on the tiles I would go...makes me mad but think its the hormones tb xh

yep!!!! just posted a big post about how down im feeling and not seeing people is deffo in the list of things that get me down. sometimes i feel like its just me and the baby!! even though my otherhalf is always there for me. sometimes it just feels like no one else understands what your going through.
i always cook the dinner in my house (im a better cook than otherhalf lol) and sometimes i think the only reason hes with me is for me to cook! which is just rediculas! he really is so supportive, but my crazy mind plays tricks on me and makes me throw his support back in his poor face! :(
damn hormones! xx

Im the same and have found my way of coping is by throwing myself into working non stop (im self employed) if I didn't do this I know I would spiral into depression as suffered as sufferers teenager. My son helps keep me sain most of the time but when he is napping if I dnt work I think too much about having noone but him and my husband.
My advice would be find a hobby U enjoy a simple one U can pick up at any time you start to think about things it should help take ur mind off things x

I feel the same!! My best friends went out to wet the babies head" (one of them has a 3 month old!) and even though I was asked I could tell they didnt really want me to come as I would just be boring and pregnant!! lol! :( Also there is a hen do in a few weeks time of a girl who I used to be really close to, and I didnt get invited, even though I am invited to the wedding so I am presuming that they just though oh shes pregnant, she wont want to come! I still meet up woth my friends every week for coffee and a chat but I just feel quite excluded from them when it comes to being invited out etc!! I am sure when I have had the baby I will see them all the time though!! lol xxx

My friends still invite me out when they go clubbing etc, because I specifically told them not to stop inviting me to things. I said that there will be times I dont mind coming down the pub but other times I just dont think it will be my thing and I'd prefer the choice.

I always say no the the clubs, but still visit for the odd OJ when they are down the pub.

If you feel left out, let them know you do.
Even with being invited I still get a little sad I miss out of "girls night" sometimes... but if it gets to me I just invite them out for something else another time.

Dont let the hormones take over ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back