Anyone else sick of them??

leannesxb

Reaction score
Hi ladies is anyone else sick of pregnancy dreams and /or nightmares? They wake me up nearly every night. Last night I dreamt my OH was killed and his family (who I really don't get on with!) wouldn't let me go to the funeral. I woke up crying again. I am sick of it I am so tired!!!! I'm a firm believer that dreams mean things. Do you thing me not getting on with his family will impact on the lo? Can anyone else find a meaning? xxxx

Ive been having some vivid dreams too, mainly about things happening to baby though. I wake up terrified and shaken. I won't allow myself to think they will have any impact in real life because that's waaay to scary to think.

dreams usually mean the opposite and while pregnant, you will dream about death a lot.....because you are about to give birth.

just remember though, they are just dreams.....xx

i wish my dreams would come true for just a day cos last night i had a threesome with gary barlow and matt cardle..ha ha...matt was a dirty boy :D xx

I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a baby crocodile and I was trying to breast feed it I'm hoping that this didn't mean anything, I'm sure your lo won't suffer if they can't make an effort to get on with you when your carrying there sons child then your little one is maybe better off not having much to to with them xx

Mine have been vivid for the last 4 weeks, they fluctuate between very erotic and very very scary, I didn't used to dream such things before...... very weird!

dreams usually mean the opposite and while pregnant, you will dream about death a lot.....because you are about to give birth.

just remember though, they are just dreams.....xx

i wish my dreams would come true for just a day cos last night i had a threesome with gary barlow and matt cardle..ha ha...matt was a dirty boy :D xx

ooooooooooooooo wishing I had that dream though Robbie Williams is my guilty secret not Gary Barlow! lol

I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a baby crocodile and I was trying to breast feed it I'm hoping that this didn't mean anything, I'm sure your lo won't suffer if they can't make an effort to get on with you when your carrying there sons child then your little one is maybe better off not having much to to with them xx

Thats what my mates keep saying. i just feel bad for him though cos its not fair hes so stuck in the middle.

Dreams are the way that the mind de-clutters. It sorts out all the crap it's been absorbing and chucks away the bits it doesn't want in the form of dreams. Being pregnant puts so much more pressure on your mind so you will dream more.

Pre-cognitive or dreams of premonition and prophesy etc are not necessarily going to come true either. Every day I deal with people who see the future in their dreams and it's like yeah jog on pal :lol:. Take 2012, every nutter is having a dream about the Mayan calendar and the world ending where as the only thing known for sure is that we are going to seriously cock up the olympics :rofl:

I have had some vivid dreams since becomign pregnant and woke yesterday worrying about my dog cos i had dreamed she had fits, she was perfectly fine but still got a massive hug in bed with my, my hubbie thinks Im bonkers. LOL

Maybe if he tried explaining to them the reasons you dont get on they could try and do something about it? dont know what to suggest apart from that but remember that hes lucky to have you and little one on the way and if he was that bothered by it then he wouldnt be with you. and if its going to cause a problem for him he can take baby over to see them for an hour or so every so often so you can get some sleep once LO arrives that way you get a rest and he gets to see his family they get to see the bay and you can avoid seeing them xx

I had a dream last night that I met a nice hunky bloke with a muscley body, tanned and downright gorgeous lol if only......sigh :p xx

I'm still getting them now.really vivid and horrible. I've just woken up from one which was really disturbing. But baby is kicking and moving around so it's a nice distraction.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back