• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyone else feel like it never ends?

i love my cleaner! dishwasher is on daily, washing machine is on all the time - wish i thought about getting more energy efficient machines!

I just let my house fall apart around me. I'll clean it again when Samira is off to school.... :wink:

I never seem to stop!! Always on the go! I had 5 mins to myself the other day and it felt so strange I was actually looking for something to do! Haha xx

I dont spend all the time Logan sleeps cleaning. Sometimes I just sit and watch tele or read a book and have some 'me' time. I do clean sometimes but I feel that housework can wait, bit of dust and unhoovered floor doesn't hurt sometimes :)

OH has to literally pin me down so that I stop finding things to do sometimes. Especially when the kids are awake.

I used to managed fine with one child but since I've had two it's just so hard to keep on top of everything and keep the kids happy and entertained at all times! I too can keep up with the day to day stuff, just about - its the other stuff that's just getting left. Definitely need a cleaner to help with the bathrooms, windows, skirting boards, doors etc. I just don't have the time unless I get both kids looked after and spend the whole bloody day cleaning! The washing with two is like immense, my washer actually never stops, using my time off work to catch up with my washing as I slipped behind before the school hols cos I've just started working again and I'm just knackered. Working everyday of the week on top of that is just killing me!!

Glad its not just me! My sister asked me the other day when I would start cleaning her house again.......erm........lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back