Does anybody else do this?

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
I'm always looking on mothercare website and stuff like that, I'm really getting obsessed. I look at the calendar on my phone all the time too, working out dates, I look to see when my baby would be due if I get pregnant this month, and next month, even the month after that (this is based on af coming when its due). Am I getting too obsessed?

definately not! I think it is very normal when you want your little baby!

When I was trying before my 2 m/c, I kept looking at the BBC pregnancy calander to see when my baby would be due if I was preggers.

I often looked at baby name sites and baby clothes in the shops. It is very normal.

I will be just as bad when I start TTC again....hopefully June/July time.

yes you are lol. I think we all do that on here :lol: . I'm always looking at mothercare, toys-r-us, any internet site I come across :roll: . I've chosen everything that I can possibly need already.

think i have too lol perfectly normal ! i even thought about buying martinity clothes in the jan slae , just in case tis year i felll !

I haven't started looking at baby clothes yet but I can tell you that if I'm pregnant now my baby will be due on Oct 1st :rotfl:

Mine would be due 12th october.

Heres praying for an october baby boom :pray:

Definitely signing myself up on this one. I mean I've got EVERYTHING planned! -We're talking Christmas presents from my parents due to age of baby here :)

Oh well! We're all a bunch of nutters in here, that's my take on things :)

Potential due date: 6th October!

~Tulips

not looked at baby clothes etc but have been know to to stop outside shop windows and look at prams and buggys! I think its a form of OCD :rotfl:

Not even ov'd yet but if I get preggy this month, due date would be 21st October :D

i do all of the above and more lol

Im the same lol :oops:

If i am lucky this month i be due 14th October , its my lucky month as its my birthday on the 7th october.

Fingers crossed for ya all

:hug: :cheer: :pray:

I realy hope we get our bfp's. Wouldnt it be great if some sort of miracle happened and we all get pregnant this month and TTC was left empty. :lol:

Me, I do it too, I have looked at all sorts, I really like looking at buggies, I love the idea of wrapping up and going out on a walk (to help get rid of baby weight). I am on 2ww, but an not hopeful for this month. :wall:

i've developed a thing for buggies too...like the quinny stuff!

am am not going to look at baby stuff until my BFP it will be too upsetting to build my hopes up that much.
BTW I have no fence and my dogs can't go out to play in the garden also rooftiles flying off my roof all over the show :doh:
I love the thought of this forum being left empty too that would be well 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back