Does any1 else find...

Mrsyogibear

Reaction score
That baby doesn't do massive movement/kicks anymore?

Lo still moves a decent amount each day but for few weeks now its more squirming and poking out limbs and sometimes when he moves a certain way my belly shakes and you can see lumps and bumps coming out lol

but not big kicks or anything like earlier on. i take it hes just really cramped? lol
he is a big and long baby x

I find that most of my movements now are rolling around and lil pokes out! Rather than full on kicks/punches. He does still kick out and they scare me because they are so strong the usually make me jump lol. I guess as they get more cramped up they can't kick out as much as they could before xx

Mine is the same - more squirming now with occasional kicks which are pretty clear through my belly! Strange protrusions appear quite often aswell! Looks like he's trying to get out through my stomach like in alien sometimes lol xx

Yup, it's a bit like the scene from Alien lol

I think I prefer these movements to the kicks but it is leaving me more bruised inside I think...

xxx

I liked feeling big kicks but dont tend to feel them much anymore. i get worried cos he isnt doing massive movements and its just little movements here and there but i suppose if your cramped you cant really move much x

If you get too concerned you can always ring your maternity unit, I've had to do that a couple of times because I thought he hadn;tmoved, got there and he kicked the living wotsits out of the monitor :) xxx

im exactly the same, shuffling and squirming with body parts poking out here there and everywhere, just cant hack it when she gets under my ribs x

If you get too concerned you can always ring your maternity unit, I've had to do that a couple of times because I thought he hadn;tmoved, got there and he kicked the living wotsits out of the monitor :) xxx

Im not concerned hes just not much room and theres always 2-3days everyweek he does a little less if i was to phone hospital everytime i hadnt felt a bit of movement i wouldnt be up there 3 times a week. you cant expect them to move much at this point anyways cos they sleep alot and no space lol

im exactly the same, shuffling and squirming with body parts poking out here there and everywhere, just cant hack it when she gets under my ribs x

Oh i know it can be sore when you have the uterus pushing up on ribs and baby's head pushing up on ribs lol

Mine still seems to have room for violent flip-flopping around and a hell of a lot of rummaging with various, very sharp limbs. It's really painful sometimes but luckily it hasn't found my ribs yet. Not looking forward to that!! x

My Lo is breech so ive always his head right under my ribs lol.
he is long too cos i feel movement at top and bottom of bump at same time plus hes a big baby. maybe explains why hes squashed lol

ouch to head in your ribs, luckily mines legs/bum. her daddy is very tall at over 6ft and im just over 5ft so god knows who she will take after or if shes long etc etc, time will tell x

ouch to head in your ribs, luckily mines legs/bum. her daddy is very tall at over 6ft and im just over 5ft so god knows who she will take after or if shes long etc etc, time will tell x

My partner is 6ft 2in and im 5ft 1in my Los tend to be tall lol not like mummy lol

i have been having this and been to hospital about it, its normal they said x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back