Doctors note?

Skye1982

Reaction score
hi ladies, got my bfp on the 10/5/12 1-2 on a digi then i tested again on the 17/5/12 expecting to get 2-3 on digi but got a BFN!, and two days later my period started,:(. I was due to go into work that day but rang in sick as i didn't feel up to it anyway the pains got worse and my bleeding was really heavy and clotty (sorry if tmi), and i feel really low, haven't been back to work yet but decided on going back monday a fresh week fresh start as such, but as i will be off 8 days i rang my doctor this morning for a sick note as my boss is a bit of an arse and thats being polite!. ihave to go to the docs this afternoon to explain my situation, the thing is i haven't any proof i was ever pregnant apart from a picture on my phone of the test which i sent to my boyfriend. I'm worried now they wont even give me a note for work, can i be refused one? xx
Also is this what would happen for a chemical pregnancy? im so confused :(

Sorry about your situation hun. Maybe this question would be better in miscarriage and loss section? When I had a chemical pregnancy ( nearly 2 years ago) I had a positive test then the next day heavy bleeding. I went to a and e and they tested...negative. They told me then that it was a chemical and just to let it take its course.

thanks for replying hun i'll post it there sorry, i'm just presuming its a chemical one as i been googling like a crazy woman! xx

Sorry to hear whats happened to you firstly...
Only thing i could say is speak to your Dr and just explain whats happened, im sure theyve got a heart and will understand....
Hope your ok...
xxx

Drs will always write you a note sweetie, they don't need proof, the fact that you are upset and hurting is enough, no Dr in my experience (and I've know a LOT lol) would ever brush off your situation. It sounds like a chemical :-( you need to rest and regroup your thoughts... Take care and big hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back