Doctors!!

shorty88

Reaction score
Are a pain in the ass!! Have to battle for an appointment she says they have nothing till 29th but after 5mins says Wednesday at 11 how does that work (stupid women)

But in that note I have doctors on wed
What will happen!?? X x

When I want she just made me take a test to confirm, and told me to book in for an antenatal appt with the receptionist :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i never seen my gp was told 2 wait 2 c my midwife which i did at around 8 weeks

I have not seen my GP at all only the Midwife for my booking in appointment at 8 weeks. I have my next Midwife appointment on Friday x

My doc just checked blood pressure, pressed my belly and said 'doesn't feel like twins!' eh?? You what??!?! Then he said I will hear from midwife and to pick up a bounty pack from reception! X

My doc just checked blood pressure, pressed my belly and said 'doesn't feel like twins!' eh?? You what??!?! Then he said I will hear from midwife and to pick up a bounty pack from reception! X

Twinkles ur doc sounds random!! Lol. How the fluff would he know if it was or wasn't twins by feeling? Lmao! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Mine just checked my blood pressure, weight, listened to my heart and checked my pulse and then i had to make an appointment with the midwife. xxx

I just got referred straight to mw x

Mayb I'll ring doctors then might not need to actually see him!! But hate the receptionist (nosey old bag)!!!
X x

I wouldn't bother with the doctor. I did and they just told me things I already knew :)

I saw the doc. She had seen us all through our investigations and was up to speed with our ttc rollercoaster so I wanted to tell that specific GP. Had a chat about things I should and shouldn't do - she referred me to MW.

Twinkles ur doc sounds random!! Lol. How the fluff would he know if it was or wasn't twins by feeling? Lmao! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I know! What hope do I have!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back