Doctors appointment

Kayl1986 said:
i dont think so.
Stick to your guns babe, be strong :)
Kayl1986 said:
hes begging me not to go through with an abortion i'm not sure what to do.

he does not have a right to demand anything from you, it's your choice think of yourself and the baby, he is thinking of himself.

Kayl1986 said:
asher phoned earlier apologising and asking what i'm doing bout this pregnancy. hes sorry and we should give it another go.

i dont think so. hes begging me not to go through with an abortion i'm not sure what to do. i told him its my life my choice but i'm just as confused as ever. he expects us 2 get back 2gether and him stay faithful. i dont trust him.

sorry i'm going on again i'll shut up now bet ur all getting sick of me lol sorry xxxx

you have to ask yourself, how many times is he going to do this??

he doesnt get his own way, he stropps, tells you its over, leaves you alone and then comes back when hes bored or lonely!
he is useing you babes, if he was comited to you as a perdon, not just his child, then he would stand by you not matter what you deicde to do over this pregnancy.

he is being a child himself

xxx

I agree with Layla and Minikins - stay strong and tell him to f**k off. He will never change and he has proved that too many times now.

Concentrate on you and Summer and decide yourself. He left his right to being a father the first time he ever walked out on you and Summer.

Sorry for going into one - I just think he is a total waste of space and the sooner he lets you get on with your life the better. Maybe when he grows up he can start being a part of Summer's life too.

And we're not getting sick of you hunnie - feel free to rant, scream, cry or whatever you want to do ....we're here to listen and support you no matter what you're going through - that's why we have this forum :) If we didn't care, we wouldn't reply....

*hug*
xx

I understand about not wanting a termination, i dont think i could do it, even if i knew it was for the best.

I think you should talk to your mum, she might be angry at first but she will be there for you.

I had to bring up 2 babies myself, ther was a bigger age gap (18 months) but it is still an option, you can do it with help and suport.

talk to your mum hun, you shouldnt be going through this alone
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back