Doctors App :s

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
I have had this really strange feeling since having my lap blue dye op done 2 months ago, it's in the real lower left hand side of the pelvic area and it hurts to push it or go toilet etc. The doctor said suspected UTI when i saw him last (2 weeks after op)
Now i am pregnant it has come back with a vegenace with period like cramps in the middle AND some shoulder pain. I am shitting myself this could be a tubal pregnancy. I have rested up for 4 days but now enough it enough.
I have my appointment at 4, to tell him i am pregnant and also see what he thinks, i am just worried that i am gonna get pushed aside because he isn't my normal doctor and he seems to think everything is a urine infection.. (he thought that about my PCOS silly git)
So please wish me luck, hopefully he takes me seriously! If not i will be demanding another doctor or i will go up hospital, (even though they won't be able to do much)
xXxX

Hugs and fingers crossed everything's ok. Let us know what happens hun. No advice to give unfortunately but you have every right to a second opinion and the hospital should check out your symptoms just in case, your local maternity unit will have a 24 hour midwife triage service if you still feel there's something wrong and they can advise you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hugs and fingers crossed everything's ok. Let us know what happens hun. No advice to give unfortunately but you have every right to a second opinion and the hospital should check out your symptoms just in case, your local maternity unit will have a 24 hour midwife triage service if you still feel there's something wrong and they can advise you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Hun, can i just pop in? Or do i have to phone through? sorry to be a pain xxxxx

You are best off phoning through. Our early pregnancy unit is crap, you can only have walk-in problems mon-fri between 9 and 1.30 apparently :roll:. They will be at the same place you'd go to so if they want you in they will be there anyway. Really hope its ok hun and just a uti xxxxxxxx

hey hun i had really bad shoulder pain the other day and was crapping myself, i went straight to hospital and went to a&e they will check you over and if there is something untoward they will refer you to the early pregnancy unit and probs for a scan. there prob more likely to take you more seriously then a doctor. they thought i might be having an ectopic pregnancy so i was dealt with pretty fast :) .... (turned out id just strained my shoulder tho :p silly moo ) just seen we're both from plymouth! so yeah go derriford :) lol xx

hey hun i had really bad shoulder pain the other day and was crapping myself, i went straight to hospital and went to a&e they will check you over and if there is something untoward they will refer you to the early pregnancy unit and probs for a scan. there prob more likely to take you more seriously then a doctor. they thought i might be having an ectopic pregnancy so i was dealt with pretty fast :) .... (turned out id just strained my shoulder tho :p silly moo ) just seen we're both from plymouth! so yeah go derriford :) lol xx

Hahaha! Oh yeah so we are!
I might just end up going up there tonight because it's scarying me.
But hopefully my GP phones up for a scan.
Did they do bloods etc on you? xxxxx

Yeah it scared me to so i went there straight away plus getting a docs appointment is a nightmare! lol. but yours might be more efficient. !

They didnt do bloods this time, but they have before. i had a urine test though, but then i didnt have the tummy cramps like you. Also scans can take a couple days to get. my friend had cramps and was bleeding and derriford made her wait 2 days before an 'emergancy scan' so if your really worried i would demand one asap! lol

xx

Been to the doctors and he has told me everything is ok :) He sad it is pains from my op (as i have had them previously) lol. He done a tummy feel and a urine test and all seems ok!!!
Midwife a day after my birthday 27th sep!
Hopefully i don't bleed before then lol xxxxxxx

Glad it all went well at the docs hun :hug: be prepared to freak out over every little ache and pain that you get. I certainly did. x

Glad ur ok hun, my doctor was lovely, he said i can go back and see him whenever even tonight or in the morning, he checked my wee, blood presure etc. he was really nice, makes a chance from the usual rude doc xx

aw thats good news :) its always better to be checked out and told your fine by a doctor! xx

Glad its good news babe. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back