Doctors Appointment

Spinneygirl

Reaction score
Hi,:wave:

I had my fisrt doctors appointment yesterday afternoon and it was lovely. I made the appointment and i wasnt sure which doctor i would see as it was a first come first served basis. When i was called i was so surprised and happy beause i got my childhood doctor and normally to see him you need to book weeks in advance!

He was so nice, asked to make sure that i was doing everything right so far, took my blood pressure and when i asked for an early scan cause of MC he said he would ask the midwife to contact the hospital.

I also made my booking in app with midwife for 2 weeks time.

I am so happy that things are moving in the right direction and just feel so much more positive.:)

xxx

Hi,:wave:

I had my fisrt doctors appointment yesterday afternoon and it was lovely. I made the appointment and i wasnt sure which doctor i would see as it was a first come first served basis. When i was called i was so surprised and happy beause i got my childhood doctor and normally to see him you need to book weeks in advance!

He was so nice, asked to make sure that i was doing everything right so far, took my blood pressure and when i asked for an early scan cause of MC he said he would ask the midwife to contact the hospital.

I also made my booking in app with midwife for 2 weeks time.

I am so happy that things are moving in the right direction and just feel so much more positive.:)

xxx

Thats brilliant to hear well done and congratulations! im so glad you are being looked after well!!! xxx

Thanks Lucy, it really makes a difference when you feel that you are not being fobbed off! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back