34 Week Growth Scan

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
All's good with bubs!

Apprently weighing 5pounds 5oz!

Only slight worry (I thought) was that I was watching the lady measure him and when she did the circle around his head and tummys at the bottom of the screen it said 37 weeks :| They didn't change my DD and said he was measuring fine but all I could think was 'GREAT he's got daddys head!'

We saw the Doc after who said she's happy for me to have no more appts and to go back to midwife led care! Woo :)

Oh that's great news chick! Mine was measuring ahead too - i asked if that meant i would have him early but she said no the due date remains the same! Damn! lol. xxx

The funny thing was she said he was measuring perfectly :S The girl doing it was a trainee so maybe the sonographer was taking a bit off her measurements!

:dance: yay :) pleased they are happy for you to go back to midwife care and that baby is doing really well x x

The funny thing was she said he was measuring perfectly :S The girl doing it was a trainee so maybe the sonographer was taking a bit off her measurements!

Ahh yeah, maybe your right.

I think from memory they get an average based on sizes and if it's two week ahead or behind they don't bother.

That's good news! Congratulations! On our last scan we got a good picture of his face and all I could think was...omg he has Ashley's chubby cheeks lol.

Lovely news. Soooo close to meeting bubs now eeeeeeee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back